t w e n t y • f o u r

"Eun-ah! We've missed you!" I look my surrounding, trying to figure out where that voice is coming from.

Besides, there's only me in here. In this white glowing room. I've been here before. I remember this place.

"Eun-ah! Come to your mother!" I immediately turn around. There's two person walking towards me. I squint my eyes to see their faces.

But it's no use. Their faces aren't showing. But instead, their faces are glowing white like their bodies.

"Uri Eun, come to mommy!" Then one of them kneel and reaching out i assume to be my mom's hands.

I tilt my head in confusion. "Who are you..?" I said. They ignored me and still doing what they're doing.

Then suddenly, a toddler walking carefully towards them. What i found weird about it, is that the toddler's face is not blurred out.

In fact, the toddler's face is me when i was younger. I furrowed my eyebrows in disbelief. Could it be..?

"Oh ya! Uri Gi Eun-ah is growing up!" Then she hugged me. I never felt that warmness before.

Then they disappear. They vanished just like that.

After a moment of silence, a sound of a car crashed can be heard.

"There's a child! She's still alive!" Then there's a sirens filling up the whole place.

I close both of my ears in terror. My fingers digging into my hair. My hands are shaking in fear.

What is happening?

"Eun!"

"Eun!"

"Eun wake up!" My eyes shot open. I immediately sat up while panting. I've been crying all along..

Then all of the sudden, i broke down crying. Not caring who's staring at me like i'm a complete weirdo. I cried on someone's shoulder.

"There there, you're going to be alright." That's not Jaemin's voice.

It's Chenle's.

With his comforting voice, it only makes me cry even harder.

"It's just a nightmare. Don't worry about it, you're safe now." He pat my back continuously in order to make me calm. Which it is.

That nightmare. I never had that nightmare before. It's a new nightmare.

"Thank god you didn't wake the rest." I could feel he's smiling. He broke the hug and stare my eyes. "Are you okay?"

I shake my head slowly. I'm not okay with all these nightmares. I was never okay with it. "Okay well, do you want to go back to sleep? I bet you do."

He stood up, ready to leave my room, but i hold his hand tightly. He turned his head to face me in confusion. "C-can you stay here..?" I asked, shuttering.

Even though it's not Jaemin, i still need someone here to be with me. I know i'm so childish about this, but this is maybe one of those nightmares i can't handle alone.

He nodded and closed the door. He lay on my bed, facing me. He's sleepy, his face explains it all. He hold my cold and shaking hands and rub circles on it.

"Your going to be okay, you can go back to sleep." He whispered and smile. I just notice it, he's wearing the same matching pajamas as last time. He's cute with it.

As much as i want to go back to sleep, i still think about that nightmare.

Car crash sounds?

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure things out. "What are you thinking about?"

I gave him a reassuring smile so he won't worry too much. "What if the others found out that we're sleeping together..?" I asked with my raspy voice.

[a/n not sleeping together as in 'that' context u perverted hoes. u need some milk.]

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Just sleep." And with that, i hesitantly close my eyes while thinking about something nice and not something scary.

•••

I woke up feeling, dizy.

As soon as i sat up, i grunt as my head sting so badly. I turned to my side to see if there's Chenle sleeping beside me. There's no one beside me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went to the bathroom. When i'm done, i went downstairs and greeted by a morning looking seven boys. Of course, how could i forgot?

Chenle is a really morning person . He probably already woke up when i was still sleeping so no one would suspect a thing about him sleeping in my room.

"Oh? I thought you're going to school today, Eun." Mark said. I just realize, all of them are wearing their school uniforms. I widened my eyes as soon as i noticed that i am late.

"O-oh, i'm late. I'm late i'm late i'm late." I ran upstairs, grab my towel and immediately undress myself and went to shower.

It's a quick shower since i am late. After that, i wear my school uniform which i should have prepare it beforehand. Thank god the maid noticed it and prepare it for me.

When i'm done putting on my school uniform, i look myself on the mirror and just let my hair fall like that. There's no time for me to do my hair right now.

I ran downstairs hopping i'm fast enough to look around searching for my shoes. But damn am i lucky today. The maid already prepare my shoes as well.

"Sorry i'm late." I said apologizing. "It's okay, noona. Even though the first subject of class for today is one of the scariest subject with the scariest teacher in school." Jisung gave me an awkward smile.

I feel bad for him. I hope he doesn't get detention for being late.

We all bid goodbye to mom and dad. We all ran to the car while some of us are laughing. By some of us i mean Mark Jeno and Chenle.

What's so funny about this?

When we're all in the car, i glare at them. "Why are you laughing before?"

"The fact that we all ran from the front door until we reached this car was hilarious. I can't stand your panic expression." Mark said, still laughing from his death.

Me, Jisung, Renjun, Jaemin, and Donghyuck gave them a straight face. I went back to my normal position while sighing.

Ever since i had that nightmare, i'm afraid to ride a car. So now, i'm feeling a little bit uneasy about this. I'm still confused about that dream. To be more precise, that nightmare.

What happened to my parents?

___
A/n

Sorry for the late update! I am truly sorry about it :( and also, i'm sorry for this short chapter, i'll make it longer next time! *school happens and all that*

I will update very soon so don't worry!