t h i r t y • s e v e n

"I've always wondered why Soojung is so attractive." Mark added.

Attractive indeed.
Mr. Attractive and Mrs. Attractive would be a perfect match.

"Let's go ride that roller coaster!" Jisung said while jumping happily. "That roller coaster? You're not high enough to ride that, kid." Donghyuck pat his back.

"Hyung, i'm 14 years old and i'm as tall as you." Jisung stated. "Well dang kid you've grown." Donghyuck said like a proud mom.

After chattering for 5 minutes, we wait for our turn to ride the roller coaster. We did rock paper scissor, me and Donghyuck got out first so we're going to sit together.

I hope he's not clingy during the ride.

After waiting a couple minutes, it's finally our turn to ride. I don't know where to sit, but i prefer to sit in the backseat of the roller coaster. I hate sitting in the front seat.

"Let's sit in the front!" Donghyuck exclaimed. Crap. "I prefer to sit in the back thank you-"

"Yup let's go!" He took my hand immediately and how much i resist, he just won't listen. The man who control this roller coaster told us to put on the seatbelts. And we do what he told us to do.

My hands are sweating for anxious. I grip the tight seatbelt until my knuckle turn white. I glance at Donghyuck who's excited to ride this.

Why is he so calm about this. I decided to calm down a little bit. It's just a ride Eun, there's nothing to worry about.

Out of no where, Donghyuck took one of my hand and intertwined both of our hands together. That had me surprised. "You don't need to be scared, the ride seems scary for you but you need to be brave." He smiled.

Oh wow i've never seen such a caring Donghyuck before. "U-uh thanks for the courage." I said awkwardly.

I flinched when the ride starting to move slowly. The ride turn 180 degree facing upwards, we squint our eyes because the sun shines directly in front of our eyes.

When the ride went back its normal position, my heart beats fast because we're abour to drop soon. I felt something grippin my hand tightly.

It wad Donghyuck's hand. Wait i thought he was brave. When the roller coaster finally drop, we all screamed. The wind blows our hair until our foreheads are showing.

Donghyuck starts to grip and buried his face onto my right arm. My scream turned into a laugh. Yes, i burst out laughing when Donghyuck screamed like a little baby.

I guess i was brave enough to ride this. Donghyuck was screaming a bunch of things and my stomach hurts because i laughed so hard.

When the ride ended, i glance at Donghyuck. His hair is all messed up. That made me laugh even more. His face shows no emotions.

"Are you okay?" I manage to say. He didn't say a thing, but instead he look at me with no expression.

When we got out of the roller coaster, i fixed my hair and my sweater. "Eun-ah! How did it go?" Renjun asked as soon as we meet.

"It was pretty epic. You should have seen Donghyuck's face." I laughed once more. "What? What about him?" Jeno asked.

"He screamed and shouted a bunch of things throughout the ride such as 'forgive me god i promise i will be good' and 'i will be a good boy from now on' and many more." I said. Donghyuck only rolled his eyes.

"It was scary alright? I wasn't expecting that at all." He cuss. "Well now we know that he's not that brave." Mark laughed.

After done riding the roller coaster, we continue to explore the amusement park. We saw a cotton candy stand and we decided to buy 6 cotton candy for each of us to eat.

"Oh? What a pleasant surprise." We all turned our heads when we heard that. It was Jaemin and Soojung. My smile broke down when i saw them.

"Oh hey you two. What are you guys doing?" Mark asked with cotton candy inside his mouth. "We're about to go buy some cotton candy too. I wasn't expecting you guys to be here." Jaemin smiled.

Oh how i wished that smile was for me.

"You both should really buy this, it's so sweet!" Jeno said while smiling. "Duh? That's why it's called cotton candy you dummy." Donghyuck said.

Jeno rolled his eyes. I glance slightly at Jaemin and i quickly look away when i notice that he was looking at me as well. I can feel my cheeks reddening from embarrassment.

Why am i like this?

"Well, we're going first okay? Enjoy the amusement park you two!" Renjun said. "We surely will! You guys too!" Soojung smiled.

We all separate and i once again feel like i'm going to cry in a moment. "What's the matter noona?" Jisung asked.

I immediately shook my head and smiled. "Nothing, i'm okay." I said. No i'm not okay. Why are you lying to yourself and to your siblings, Eun? Why you gotta keep this sadness to yourself?

"Are you sure? You're feeling down aren't you?" He asked again. I shook my head once again as a no. "I'm sure, i'm not down, i'm happy. There's nothing to worry about." I gave him a fake smile so he won't suspect a thing.

But the truth is,

I miss him.

•••

"Oh wow this cotton candy is indeed tasty! I like this!" Soojung smiled while eating her cotton candy. I smiled when i see her happily eating her cotton candy.

"If you want another one you can have mine or i'll buy you another one." I said. "No no no it's fine. You have to eat yours! It's tasty believe me." She said.

She's cute. She's adorble. She's caring. She's beautiful. But,

She didn't give me the exact same kind of feeling like Eun did. And that feeling is love.