s e v e n

7|"im Yejun."

My jaw dropped in shock.

They did not just do that. "Who wants some fruits- oh dear." Mum said, covering my body.

A maid walk towards us. "Go get a towel." The maid nodded and left. Soon, the maid comeback with a towel on her hand.

Mom thanked her and wrapped the towel on my body. "Thank you." I smiled. She smiled back. "Anytime dear. If any of you want some fruit, it's here okay?" We all nodded and she went back inside.

"Please don't hurt us." Jeno said.

I turned my head back to them. "Nah i'll let you off this time." I said, smiling. All of them sighed and went back to crazy idiots.

"Why don't you just change into your swimming suit and continue our pool party?" Donghyuck asked.

"Nah i'm good. You guys continue, i'm going to shower." I said and went inside the house. I went to my room and took a shower.

After that, i changed into a different clothes. I went downstairs and sat on the couch near the swimming pool. They already came out of the pool.

"You guys done with your pool party?" I asked. They all nodded and took a towel. They're still wearing their wet shirts.

I glance at Jaemin who's rubbing the towel on his head. For a 16 years old kid, his wide shoulder is attractive.

it's just my opinion, chill.

They all went to their own bathroom and took a shower. Dad out of nowhere, kissed my forehead and sat beside me.

"How are you, Eun?" He asked, reading his newspaper. "I'm okay. Thanks for asking." I smiled.

"Eun-ah, if may i ask. How did you end up at the orphanage?" He asked, which made me stay still. "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to-"

"My parents abandoned me when i was a baby." I said, cutting his words. He nodded and stroke my hair.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Eun. But don't worry, you'll be happy here." He smiled. His words cheered me up. I nodded and smiled back.

•••

This is the second time i couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. I kept on moving around on my bed. I sat up and went to the kitchen.

When i was about to make my way to the kitchen, i heard a person opening the fridge door. I peeked a little to see the person's face, but since the lights were off, i couldn't see the person's face.

I took out my mini knife and walk slowly towards the person. He turned his head and flinched. I immediately switch on the lights.

"You know? You should really stop bringing that knife." He said.

I put down the knife and sighed. "What's with you and knifes anyway?" He asked and drink his bottle of milk.

I shrugged. "It's an old habit of mine. Sorry about that." I took out a bottle of milk and chug it down.

"You have a sleeping problem too, Jaemin?" I aksed.

"Oppa." He corrected.

"But no. I don't have any sleeping problem. I just happened to have insomnia tonight." He smiled.

I nodded. He finished his milk and dump it inside the trash can. "Good night, Eun." He smiled and left the kitchen.

[ Morning ]

"Yah. wake up." Chenle snapped his finger in front of my face, which made me flinched.

I've been dozing off lately. "I'm tired, alright?" I mumbled. "Tch tch, what time did you sleep anyway?"

I shrugged. "Probably 2 am."

Then, Chenle nudge my arms, which caused me to grunt. When i hear someone is coughing, i widened my eyes and sit straight.

"Dozing off again huh, Eun?" I stayed silent, my math teacher is like the scariest teacher in my class.

Both me and Chenle hated her. "I'll let you off this time, Eun." Then she walked away.

Soon, the school bell rang. All the students sat up from their seats and went outside of the class. As per-usual, Chenle went to Renjun's class and I went to the school rooftop. "So you're Eun?" A group of girls halted me.

The so called leader nodded, for some reason she's satisfied. "You're not bad for a freshman."

All of her so called "minions" nodded in approval. "What does that supposed to mean?" I asked, literally confused.

The leader step forward and pushed me. "What was that for?!" I shouted. She grab my hair and slapped me.

"Don't ever fight back. I can hurt you anytime i want." She smirked and let go of my hair. "Oh yeah, i'm Yejun. Nice to meet you, Eun." Then she left with her friends.

I cupped my burning cheeks. I stood there, still processing of what just happened. "oh my god, Eun! Are you okay?" Mina asked, worried.

"I'm fine." I sat up, still cupping my burning cheeks.

I went to the school medical room for some ice. "oh dear, who did this to you?" The nurse asked. I shook my head and smiled. "No one. I accidentally slap myself for no reason." I lied.

This school is getting weird and weirder day by day.

•••

All the boys are looking at me with full of question. "Are you sure you're okay?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, i'm okay." I fake smiled. "Your cheeks are still red. How could you do this to yourself?" Donghyuck said.

I nodded. "Because i was stupid that time?" I really be radiating dumb bitch energy though not gonna lie.

Jaemin went to cup one of my cheeks, which made me blushed. "You guys do know that you're brother and sister, right?" Renjun asked.

He let go of my cheeks and went back to his normal position. "Yeah, i know. As an oppa, shouldn't i take care of my own sibling?"

"And don't worry, we're nothing far from brother and sister." He smiled.

bro.