˗ˏˋ attention ˎˊ˗

y'all need 2 read this its important, pls read all of it and stop complaining throughout the entire book thx.

call me rude or ur the one who's easily offended, pick your choice bcs tbh i'm not even trying to come off as rude but since some of y'all who kept testing me and just wanted me to understand you and not even trying to understand me back sooo.. welp read it or don't read it

your choice lads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay for those who just started reading this book,

1. I'm not sexualizing any of the nct dream members. For any of you who takes jokes too seriously *in a wrong way*, you may leave :) im going to block you if you leave a comment about how i sexualized the members, which im obviously not.

2. For any of you who THINKS im a koreaboo for using some of the korean words, then no shit sherlock this is a kpop fanfiction. And some of the korean words i used you probably already knew what it means i mean cmon guys?

3. This book is still unedited so please don't be a bitch and comment something like "omfg cringeee" and shit like that. Give me a break i mean yes i fucking know it's cringe what more do you expect from a fanfiction? esp mine. please if you don't like how i wrote everything, you may go and leave this book untouched.

4. For any of you who thinks im easily getting butthurt for making this, im getting so many amount of hate because some of the readers of this book thinks im sexualizing nct dream, and commenting about how cringeworthy this book is.Someone even gave me a private message about how sexual this book is. So please, for some of you who just started reading this book, read the disclaimer i wrote on the description of this book. I still have my respect towards nct dream because i love 'em very much and i respect them and their age.

5. for some of you who said i wrote something that was related to sexual stuff, please read this once again. I'm going to edit this soon so there won't be any 'sexual' content or anything that was related to that. in other words i dont think i wrote anything sexual at all. but if you think there IS well, i wasn't very educated back then and yeah i noticed that i have to change SOME of the parts soon coz i heard someone going to spread how bad this book is to social media. But im not going to change Eun's past about consuming drugs //spoiler alert whatever// because that was my plan from the start :) but in my opinion, i don't think there's anything wrong tho, i didn't put any smut in here or shit like that lol do you think im some pedophile? i have my limits guys chill.

6. oh yeah and this book may contains idk 'incest'? i mean they aren't blood related in any way for that matter sooo yeah. it's just kissing guys chill. #familyfriendlybook #ihatemyself #:) *edit : y'all incest is where it's already gone sexual shit. but it's up to u to decide whether u want to stick to your opinion or no. and yes i am aware that they're still siblings by law, but not by blood. i'm not the only one who have this kind of book content and trust me, i've seen worst than this. this ain't even close to those type of incest.*

*edit 2 : yes i know its still incest ffs :^) never said it isn't, just stating my opinion jesus.*

7. and also at some point we knew that even though sm gave them cute concept *chewing gum-we young era* deep down they have boys fantasy. u kno what kind of fantasy it is alrite no need to go deeper. i mean they are teenagers afterall they aint gon be pure and innocent every single time. u strict fans just gotta learn to accept it.

8. lastly, don't continue to read the rest of the book if u don't like what you're about to read. i mean it. rather than bitching and complaining every goddamn time i suggest u to leave this book immediately.

now let the real chapter begins!