s i x t e e n

16| "you're totally doomed jeno-ah."

"There you go. That should help you out." The nurse said. I smiled and thanked her. The nurse didn't caught us before. She arrived here when Jaemin left the room.

"Jaemin is a sweetie isn't he?" The nurse asked. I blushed from that question. "Y-yeah.."

"He helps a lot of students before just like his brothers." She smiled. "Really? I didn't know that." I said.

The nurse chuckled while putting a plaster to a small cut on my knee. "There, you can go now. Be careful alright?" She smiled.

I nodded and left the room. On my way to the class, i hear a bunch of girls talking in a small room. I got curious and walk carefully towards the sounds.

I put my ears to the door so i can hear the girls talking.

"So how did it go? Got any information from her?" I assume that voice belongs to Yejun. That fake ass bitch.

"Not yet. She won't spill it out. I don't even have Chenle's information yet. She's such a bitch for keeping the information to herself." My eyes widened when i hear those words.

Not just because someone is trying to stalk the boys. But also, the voice belongs to,

Mina. My own so called best friend.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that she's not a part of those flower boys family. I heard that she was adopted by their mother. What a fake ass bitch." One of Yejun's minions said.

My eyes are tearing up.

"How did you know?" Yejun asked. "Heard it from the rumors."

I cover my mouth, trying to hold my tears. I ran away immediately as soon as i knew that Mina was just a betrayer. I don't care about the pain from every step i took when i'm running.

I bumped every people until i reach my class. I don't care about their whispering anymore. When i finally took a seat, the school bell rang.

"Whoa Eun are you alright?" Chenle asked when he saw tears running down on my cheeks. "Who did this to her?" Chenle shouted to the whole class.

Whole students are staring at us, mostly me. "Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked with sympathy. I didn't answer him.

"Oh my god Eun-ah! What happened to you? Why are you crying?" I can hear Mina's voice. Her fake ass voice.

"You can go back to your seat, Mina-ah. I'll take her home for this one." Chenle said. "Then i'll come with you. She needs her bestfriend to be by her side." She said.

I can feel the fakeness on her words. I didn't fight back so i let her come with us. "I'll tell the teacher that we're going home." Chenle said and left the classroom.

•••

I stay silent. I only stare at the emptiness. I wouldn't dare to say a word. Mina kept asking Chenle about bullshit stuff that i assume she will give the information to Yejun.

And of course, i knew that Chenle was not comfortable about this because she keeps asking about our family personal stuff. Even how i got into this family.

"So is it true that Eun with the rest of the boys are blood related? Or is it true that Eun is your sister, not your step sister?" She asked. Deep down inside me i was pissed.

I was totally pissed that i can rip my whole hair off my head. "Uhh yes.." He lied. I think he knows that no one should know about the adoption thing.

She nodded. "Well that's a glad, everyone kept spreading rumors about Eun being an adopted child in your family."

When we reached home, my vision starts to get blurry. I keep blinking until i get my senses back. When we're out of the car, i suddenly lost my balance.

I breathe heavily. My heart beats so fast. My head hurts. When we're on our way inside, i fell and everything i saw was black.

•••

"She keeps passing out. Is she alright?"

"She's alright, she's just tired. Let her rest."

I open my eyes and i see everyone surrounding my bed like last time. "Noona!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Take a deep breath, Eun." A doctor smiled at me. "Are you okay, Eun?" Donghyuck asked.

I slowly nodded. "I thought you were at the school nursery. How did you end up in here?" Jaemin asked.

"Let her rest, boys. She needs to rest." Mom said and left my room with the doctor. "Why did you cry? Did something happened to you?" Chenle asked.

"Is this about that Sanha boy? If it does i'm going downstairs." Jaemin said.

"Aish seolma. You're already look pretty suspicious when i saw you with Jaemin. And now Sanha? Daebak." Donghyuck said.

"Now i'm curious about this Sanha boy." Jeno said.

These boys i swear to god. "There's nothing related with this Sanha boy alright? I was just...exhausted." I lied.

I cannot tell them the truth behind Mina and Yejun. "You were exhausted until you cry? You're pretty weird you know that?" Renjun said.

I let out an awkward chuckle. "But it's nice to see your legs getting better. I hate to see your legs full with bruises, noona. That Herin girl need some lessons." Jisung gave me his adorable smile.

"Yah, who knows maybe she's older than you Jisung-ah." Mark said. I chuckled. "Yeah, i can finally walk normally again." I smiled.

"I'll get you some tea. Wait a minute." Jeno said and left the room. "You guys should know that Mina is very creepy. She kept asking me personal stuff. It gave me the chills, you know?" Chenle said while rubbing his arms.

Mina is sure creepy as hell. Even Yejun and her minions. I wonder how they will react when i tell them that Mina, Yejun and her minions are one hundred percent stalkers.

It even creeps me out. "Well every girls are creepy even Eun-"

"Here is one hot tea for our sister-" Jeno couldn't let his sentence finished because Mocha suddenly running from the door and accidentally pushed Jeno's legs forward.

I screamed when the hot water hit my chest. My eyes are tearing up again from the burn.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry!" Jeno immediately ran towards me. When i look underneath my shirt, my skin getting red from the hot water.

"You're totally doomed Jeno-ah." Donghyuck said.