t h i r t y • n i n e

This is the last chapter and the longest chapter! There will be an epilogue for this soon so please stay tune! And sorry for the long chapter :(

"Eun-ah eun-ah eun-ah-" And it continues. He doesn't change huh? My handwriting is all messed up because of him nudging my arms all the time during class.

"I swear to god Chenle if you don't stop, i'll make you suffer." Then i gave him a glare. He eventually stop but he snorted after i gave him a glare. "3..2..1..and-"

The school bell rings. I can hear Chenle muttered some words. "Okay class i'll see you later." The the teacher left the class and all students took out their lunch box.

I didn't bring my lunch box today because i don't feel like eating lunch today. After i saw them together. It breaks my heart to see that Jaemin changed.

"Let's go to the cafeteria!" Chenle said while smiling. What so odd about him is that he's not carrying any lunch box. "Where is your-"

"I forgot to bring my lunch box." He simply stated. I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's unusual of you." I muttered. "Let's go eun!" He took my hand and he dragged me all the way to the cafeteria.

Surprisingly so, the rest of the boys are here, sitting together in circle. I notice something, Jaemin is not there. Chenle forced me to sit and eventually sit next to Mark. "Hey Eun, where's your lunch box?" Renjun asked.

"Oh, i left it at home." I said. "You left it? That's weird, if that's so then i'll treat you food today." Donghyuck said while munching his lunch food. I reject his offer but he forced me.

What is with them today? Forcing me and stuff. "I'll treat you food too Eun! What would you like to eat?" Jeno added. That made me even more confused.

"It's okay you guys i can buy food on my own-"

"Do you want some coffee? I'll buy you one!" Mark said. "Guys stop it. I'm okay!" But they didn't listen.

But instead, they all separate and went to the food corner and stuff. They left their own lunch box open. "What the hell is going on?" I murmured.

After 15 minutes of me sitting alone on this chair with all of this lunch box sitting around here, they're finally back one by one with food and drinks on their hands. "I get the fact that you guys are worried, but you don't have to buy me all of this food and drinks-"

"Here you go Eun! I bought you some good old vegetable soup! It's my favorite." Renjun said while giving me a tray with vegetable soup and some rice. "And i bought you a slice of pizza because it's freaking delicious! I just had one before." Chenle said.

And it goes on and on. I don't think i could finish all of this. "Uhh thank you for all of this but- i don't think i could finish it all." I said.

"That's good enough for me, more food for me." Donghyuck said and do a high 5 with Jeno. "You read my mind." Jeno said.

I rolled my eyes and start munching some rice. After a couple of minutes, i could only finish a couple food. I wasn't hungry after all.

The rest of the food were eaten by no other than Donghyuck and Jeno. They are like starving animals. I was stunned to see the amount of food they ate.