f o u r t e e n

14| "how can i repay you for everything?"

[ Third person POV ]

She flutter her eyes open. When she is completely awake, she noticed that she is not in the forest anymore. She is on her comfortable bed with an intravenous infusion pole beside her bed.

Her sight is still kind of blurry. But she can see that there's two guards guarding beside the door. "Where am i?" She said with her throatiness voice.

The guards seems to noticed so they immediately call out somebody to come here.

Soon, mom, dad, and the rest were surrounding Eun's bed. "Are you okay, sweetheart? Are you feeling okay?" Mom asked.

Eun didn't answer, she nodded instead. All of them sighed. "You must be tired. We will let you rest again." Mom said, smiling.

"Actually, we're going to stay here for awhile, mum. There's something we should talk about with Eun." Chenle said. Mom and dad nodded and left the room.

[ Eun's POV ]

"Okay first of all. Where were you?!" They immediately asked me. I sighed. "I don't know. Ever heard of kidnapped before?"

"we saw the video of you unconsciously sitting on a chair with blood all over your head. Who did that to you?" Mark asked.

I sat up slowly before i speak anything. "There's this girl called Herin. She was the one who kidnapped me. I don't know the detail of her. But she was not alone at that time."

All of them widened their eyes. "H-herin?"

I nodded, not knowing anything. "What? What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She went viral when her mom was on the news two days ago. Her mom said that this so called her daughter named Herin was missing. Herin was famous because of her mental problem. Her mother locked her up in her room but she seemed to escape." I widened my eyes when i hear Donghuck's information.

"And i thought you didn't bring your phone when you were running away from home. So whose phone is this?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow while holding Sanha's phone.

I immediately snatched Sanha's phone from him. "It's, um. I accidentally found it when i was running away?" I lied. "Really? Then how come there's a name written there? Who is it? Sanha?" Chenle asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I turned on the phone and my jaw dropped in disbelief. His lockscreen was saying 'this is sanha's belongings. Give this phone back to him if you consider yourself a thief'.

"Okay fine. As you guys can already tell, this phone belong to a boy named Sanha." I sarcastically said. "And who's this Sanha boy you're talking about right now?" Renjun asked.

I swear to god, these guys asked too many questions. "He's the person who saved me from Herin. He gave me his phone so i can dial somebody."

Then they nodded in understanding. "Oh wow, so that person must be handsome, huh? Anyway, i'm going downstairs." Jaemin rolled his eyes and left my room.

We all looked at each other, confused. "What's his problem?" Jisung asked. We all shrugged. "We're going to let you rest this time. Get well soon Eun noona." Jisung smiled.

I smiled back. "I'm going to let Mocha stay here to guard you." Mark said. "There are guards in here too." I said.

"There's nothing wrong with that. So now you have double protection." Renjun said. I chuckled at his statement.

The rest then left my room and left me here with two guards guarding beside the door and Mocha who's laying on my bed.

I lay back to my bed, staring at Sanha's phone. "How can i repay you for everything?" I murmured.

•••

"Yah. Yah wake up. You're going to be late for school." Someone whispered. "Shh you should be gentle with her. She just got back and i think we shouldn't wake her up. She's probably still tired."

"I can hear you guys talking." I said. I open my eyes and there's Jisung and Chenle standing beside my bed. "I'm sorry to wake you up, noona. Chenle hyung kept telling me to wake you up but i denied so he went here to wake you up himself." Jisung explained.

I noticed that they are wearing their school uniforms. "No that's okay. I'll go to school today." I said, trying to stand up from all of the bruises Herin gave me.

As fast as their reflexes, they help me when i found it quite hard to walk. "There are a lot of bruises on your leg, noona. You can stay home for today, or maybe tomorrow too-"

"No i'm okay. I can still walk." I smiled and walk a few steps by my own. "See? I can still walk with all of these bruises on my leg-"

Then i lost my balance and fell. "Yeah, not gonna happen. I change my mind, you're not going to school today and that's a final." Chenle said as he was helping me to stand up.

"But what if i insist?" I defend. Chenle and Jisung then look each other's eyes.

•••

"This is so unfair." I said.

"There, done and done." Chenle smiled in satisfaction. They cuffed my right hand to the bed.

[a/n y'all need holy water smh.]

"Where did you get this hand cuff anyway?" I raised an eyebrow. "We borrow it from one of the guards." Jisung said.

"And what am i suppose to do when i need to go to the bathroom? Or getting food? Or play outside?" I asked. "There are a lot of maid in here. And there's a maid button caller if you need anything." Chenle smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye, Eun-ah! We don't want to be late." And they both left. I groaned, pissed.

"You two, can you please uncuff me?" I asked the two guards. "I'm sorry miss, but this is their order."

I plop down to my bed. "This is unbelievable."

And soon, my stomach began to growl. "I need food immediately." I murmured.

I glance at the maid button caller, but as i realized, the button was far from my reach. Then i turned my head towards the two guards.

"Uhh, can you guys help me to press that button?" I awkwardly chuckled.