n i n e

9|"skrrt skrrt?"

I kept looking at the knife.

"Yo Jaemin. what's up?" My head shot up to see Mark, Jeno, and Donghyuck holding their hoverboard.

I shook my head and put the knife in my pocket. "I saw you holding a knife before. Was it Eun's?" Donghyuck asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Whoa. But how? She's a demon." Jeno said. I shrugged.

"It's dangerous for her to keep this." I said.

[ Eun's POV ]

"I'm in danger!" I cupped my cheeks.

I bit my nails, i feel so anxious without my knife. "Ahh what am i going to do?" I messed my hair.

I keep walking forward without looking until someone bumped me. "So sorry- Eun?" I sighed, it's just Chenle, Jisung, and Renjun.

"Oh, it's you guys." I looked down. Chenle seems to noticed my uneasy feeling. "You okay, Eun?"

I immediately nodded and went away. I decided to stay in the car until we get back home. I can't relax when i'm far away from my knife, well at least something to protect me.

"Yah, where are you going?" I bumped onto someone. Why do i keep bumping on someone?

I look up, it's just the rest. "Out of my way, Jaemin. I'm going back to the car." I said without looking at his eyes.

"Why though? You don't like it here?" Mark said instead of Jaemin. I shook my head, "No. I don't like it when someone took my knife away from me." I smiled, but at the same time i gave Jaemin a death glare.

He rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows when i see a knife lines on his pocket. "Give me back my knife Jaemin. I'm being serious."

He shook his head and went away with his hoverboard. What an asshole.

Mark, Jeno, and Donghyuck just looking at each other, probably confused. "You can go now with your hoverboard. I'm going back to the car." I stomped away.

•••

It has been 20 minutes and they still at the mall. I crossed my arms, totally pissed.

"Eun, we're going home first. The boys are going home together with their hoverboards." The driver said.

My jaw dropped dead. "Are you kidding me?"

He shook his head. "Are you going home with them too, Eun-sshi?" I looked down, i'm so lazy riding that hoverboard, but i'm aslo bored in here alone.

"Did you brought my hoverboard too?" I rised an eyebrow. He nodded.

"Well-"

•••

We ended up going home together. Even though i can't ride hoverboard that well, this is still fun.

When we reached home, we put our hoverboards and went to our room. I will get my knife back. You'll see.