s i x

6|"why?"

"Wh- what are you doing? What is that?"

He closed the door and went to my bed. He snatched the bag and glare at me. "What's this?"

I couldn't speak. The words got stuck inside my throat. "What were you doing?"

"I-it's medicine." I looked down. "Medicine? Doesn't look like medicine to me." He keeps staring at me in terror. Which send me a shiver down my spine.

He lowered his head so he can face me. "are these drugs?"

I stood still. "Is this the main reason why people always kick you out of the house?" My eyes are tearing up.

One tear left my eye.

Soon, i ended up sobbing. I nodded.

"Yes."

He widened his eyes in shock. "W-why?"

"I don't know." I kept on crying. He suddenly hugged me and stroke my hair. It made shock. "Wherever you find it, let's get rid of it, okay?" I slowly nodded.

He broke the hug and took the bag full of drugs. He went to the bin and dump it in there. He took a mosquito spray and spray it on the bin.

"So you won't have any ambition to take it out of the bin." He smiled.

[a/n yes i kno he could've just throw it to the garbage outside the house, but the rest of the story plot will be different. you'll see it for yourself]

He put down the spray and sat next to me. "Don't worry, i won't tell anyone." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

He wipe off my tears. It made both me and Jaemin widened our eyes. He pull his hand back. "I-i'm sorry. I can't make it stop, okay?"

I chuckled. Both me and Jaemin went silent. It's not awkward though. We stare into each others eyes.

And there's a point where i noticed that his face is getting closer. His head keep getting closer until when someone knocked on the door, he immediately stop tracked.

"Eun-ah, the food is ready! And have you seen Jaemin anywhere? His not in his room. If you know where he is, tell him dinner is ready."

"o-okay!" I answered. We both stare at each others eyes again. "i-im sorry." He said and left my room.

•••

"Someone is silent today." Chenle raised his eyebrows. "Oh shut up." I continue to read my book.

"hello. You must be Chenle!" The two girls smiling at him. "Uh, yeah." He awkwardly answered.

They both screamed and took out a box of chocolate. "This is for you! Since you're related with the other flower boys." They smiled.

[ a/n bro flower boys? seriously? 2016 me was hella cringe I'm sorry on demand ]

He took it and thanked them. The two girls went back to their seats. "Want some chocolate?" He offered me.

I shook my head. "No thanks. I think the two girls likes you." I smirked. "Yeah well i'm sorry to say this but i have no interest in any of 'em."

I rolled my eyes and  went back to my book. "I wonder if the bros experienced this when they first went to highschool." He said.

I shrugged. "I'm going to Renjun's hyung class. Wanna come?" He sat up. I shook my head, then he left the class.

"Hey there. Are you perhaps related to Chenle's family?" I stopped and look up. "Yeah."

She gasped and sat beside me. "oh god, so you're their sister? But i thought his family doesn't have any sister." She said.

"Forget about it. I'm Mina, nice to meet you." She smiled. "Eun. Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

[ a/n again, I'm sorry for these cheesy ass names, y'all are going to see more of those ]

•••

"Whoa!" All of the seven boys stunned when they see some type of boards.

I, myself was stunned when i saw it. "What kind of sorcery is this?"

"These are hoverboards." Jeno smiled. "Yes, i bought 8 of them. Enjoy." Dad smiled. My jaw dropped. Did he actually bought 8 hoverboards? was it really THAT easy?

All of them immediately picked their hoverboards and left me with the white hoverboard. "How do you play this?" I asked, completely confused.

Jeno helped me by demonstrating it. "Whoa, you're good at first try." My jaw dropped. He smiled and start moving around the house with that. The boys seems so happy with the hoverboards.

"Let me try." I mumbled. I put my right foot on the hoverboard first and it started to wobble. I gave up and plopped down on the couch.

"This is hard." I complained. Jisung sat next to me after he was done playing with his hoverboard. "You can do it, noona." He said while giving me his adorable smile.

I smiled in return. I sat up and went to the swimming pool. I sat on the edge and put my leg into the water. I move my leg back and forth to make a splash.

"Why don't you play with your hoverboard?" I startled and looked behind me. Jaemin sat next to me and put his leg into the water too.

I shrugged. "I can't play it. It's difficult." I looked down. "You'll get use to it." He smiled.

"You know, i've been wondering. about what happened last night- "

"Pool party!" Mark shouted. We both turned our heads. Six boys are running towards the pool. I widened my eyes and immediately sat up.

But, it's too late. The water splashes into my white shirt. My jaw dropped as i see my shirt is sticking onto my body. All the boys face turned red. Even me.

"We're doomed." Jeno said.