t w e n t y • s i x

"Didn't expect you to be here." Sanha said. They both basically glaring at each other right now.

"Well same goes for me." Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"Wait so you both knew each other?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "In a matter of fact, yes we do know each other."

Okay things are getting far more worst. But how?

"We're classmates, Eun." Jaemin said, like he was reading my mind. All your of this made me confused, but like Sanha said, mother nature is calling me and i need to go to the bathroom real quick.

"This is getting far more awkward than before." Jeno whispered, when did he get here? "I need to talk to you both after school." I said while pointing at Sanha and Jaemin.

"Sorry i can't. I have something to do after school." Sanha smirked and left just like that. "Well seems like you're hiding something from me. And i don't like it." Then Jaemin walk off, making me and Jeno looking at him confusingly.

I glance at Jeno who's looking at me. "Don't look at me, i don't know anything." Then he ran off to his class, leaving me alone in this hallway.

I groaned and ran to the bathroom. I've been holding it way too long. After i'm done with my business, i ran back to class. Hope the teacher won't put me in detention for being late.

•••

"So Sanha hyung and Jaemin hyung met?" Chenle asked. I nodded. "They even glared at each other, you should see it for yourself."

"Wait, isn't weird?" Renjun asked. Me and Chenle turned our heads to face him. "Why would Jaemin mad at Sanha and why would Sanha mad at Jaemin? Aren't they just met a couple days ago?"

Chenle nodded in agreement. Fair point.

When we're about to exit school, i could feel someone is tapping my shoulder. I turned my body and oh look who's here.

As fast as a lightning, Renjun and Chenle went in front of me while glaring at her. "What do you want, Mina?" Chenle asked.

"Chenle oppa- i mean, can i speak to Eun privately?" Mina said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why? What's the matter?"

"There's something i wanted to talk about. Privately. I'll wait for you in the bathroom." She said and walk away.

"Okay you are not going in there." Renjun immediately said after she was gone. "Why not? She wants to talk, and i'll give her that-"

"Are you crazy? I don't trust her, i think we should go home. Let's call the others so we can go home together as a family-"

"C'mon i don't think it will be a bad thing. You guys can go home first, alright?" I cut Chenle's sentence and walk towards the bathroom.

Once i enter the bathroom, i closed the door so no one can hear our conversation. "Okay Mina, what do you want to talk about-" I stop my track when i saw Yejun and the rest of her basic gangs.

What shocked me the most is that Mina was there, crossing her arms like the others. With my reflex, i put my right hand behind me and slowly taking out my small knife.

It's been awhile since the last time i used my small knife. "Yejun, long time no see huh?" I start with a small talk.

"Eun, how are you with those good looking boys?" Yejun smirked. "Seems like there's nothing different about you. You look like a small slut just like before." Then she and all of her gangs laughed.

There's technically nothing funny about this. "You're going way too far with your jokes, Yejun-ah." I said, trembling. "Oh i'm not joking. You're in fact a slut ass bitch-"

I immediately point my knife at her neck. Almost cutting through it. Seems like all of her basic bitches are shocked by my sudden reaction.

I can't control my breathing pace. I am one hundred percent furious about this. Then one of them attacks me by punching me on my face. And of course with my reflexes, i cut her face with my small knife.

She screamed while holding her bloody cheek. I just made a small cut on her left cheek. And i'm proud of it.

And with that, all of them attacks me. Some of them are pulling my hair, some of them are slapping me. Look at them torturing me like a someone just took a candy from a baby.

"Okay Eun this is way too long. What are you-" Then all of them stopped and turned their head towards a shocked looking Chenle, Renjun, and Jaemin.

How did they get here? And for the most important thing, how did Jaemin get here?

"This is gone too far." The three of them walk towards me and help me stand up. "I'm going to report this to the school principal and you all going to be dead in a split second." Renjun said, glaring at all of them.

•••

"Explain." The three of them said in unison while the rest are looking at me in confusion.

I sigh. "You all know what happened."

"I don't. Don't blame me." Jeno said raising his arms. We all slowly have our eyes looking at him. "Please don't kill me." He muttered.

"She tricked me." I said while the maid is putting on bandages on my burning scars. "She planned it from the beginning." I tried my best to hold the pain.

It's seriously burning.

"From now on, you're not going to see her or talk to her. We won't let you." Mark said. "What is wrong with them?" Jisung asked, cringing while looking at my scars.

"You all can leave this room. I need to talk to her." Jaemin suddenly said out of no where. "Aish, can you stop being so suspicious? I'm tired of spying you." Donghyuck grunts.

I chuckled at his reaction. They all left with no other words needed, except for Donghyuck who's looking at us with his suspicious glare. He's looking at us without looking what's in front of him.

So in result, he bumped onto my door. He groaned in pain. Me and Jaemin are trying to hold our laugh. We both immediately closed our mouth when Donghyuck is looking at us

"What are you looking at?" His cheeks are red from embarrassment and he eventually left my room.

"Um, you can leave too. I'll take care of that." He smiled, revering to the maid who is still treating my wounds. The maid nodded and left my room as well.

When the door is already closed, Jaemin sat on a chair beside my bed while holding a damp towel. He rub the damp towel on my wounds. It really hurts though.

While he's treating my wounds, i stare at him sadly. "I'm sorry." I manage to speak.

"For what?" He said, not looking at me. "For not telling you about my relationship with Sanha."

He sighs. "You're just his friend right? Nothing far from that?" He raised an eyebrow.

I slowly nodded as an answer. "That's a relief. I thought i have to use a second method in order to make me convinced." He smiled.

"What do you mean-" And with no other words, he closed the gap between us by placing his lips with mine.

It's a different kiss than before..