t h i r t y • o n e

"Sanha. Please, let me go." The girl named Haneul begged me to let her go. Then it hit me again. The feeling of guilt started to building up on me.

You only have one job, Sanha. And that is to keep an eye at this girl. But it hit me again. "I-i can't."

"Please, my family is looking for me. You've seen me getting tortured, i know you're not like her." Then she started to cry.

My mind went crazy because of her. Should i help her or not..?

"Fuck it, i have no regret." I murmured and quickly untie her from the wooden pole. I hope no one sees me.

But when i'm about to completely untie her, someone punched the heck out of my face. I fell down while holding my stinging cheeks.

"What were you thinking?" When i look up, it was Mina. "I- i can't do this anymore, Mina. I don't want to do crimes anymore. I'm going to free her and get out of here-"

"You know that's impossible, right? You're going to get yourself in trouble because of this-"

"Come with me." I simply said.

That had her shocked. She didn't see that coming, huh?

"W-what?"

"Come with me. Come with me and you'll go back to your original life and continue making friends. Or maybe Eun will forgive you." I beg her.

"You don't have to make money by doing crimes anymore." Then she widened her eyes. "What are you-"

"I know you were being mean to Eun because you need money fast to pay you family's debt. And the only way to make money is either being a slave or doing something gross." I shouted. I'm about to lose my self control.

And soon, she had her eyebrows furrowed. "I know that you didn't mean to do that harsh thing to Eun. I know you're actually a nice person, Mina."

"Y-you, you don't know anything about me and my family-"

"Oh i know a lot about you. You father borrowed a lot of money from a loan shark. And if he doesn't pay up asap, they will take your father away."

She was a bit taken back by my sudden statement about her personal life. "Please, i'll help you with your father's debt and your relationship with Eun."

Mina sighed after i mentioned Eun. "She won't forgive me for being such a bitch. I've betrayed her, and even join this 'job' just to get money."

"I'm sure she will, she's a sweetheart. Now let her go and let's get out of here." I placed my arms on her shoulder.

We stare deeply at each other until she finally agreed. We immediately untie Haneul who's a crying mess. We took our stuff and immediately ran.

"But Sanha wait." She exclaimed.

We both stopped and i look at her confused. "What about Yejun and the others? And for the most important thing, what about you? What if Herin finds out and torture you instead?"

"Then i have to bring her to her mother before she gets me." I simply state. "But what about Yejun and the others?"

"I'll tell the police about them for sure. Yejun and the others didn't have a back story in joining Herin anyway. They're Herin's friends after all."

She nodded in understanding and we continue to run until we reach our own home.

And i will bring Herin back to her mother. For the sake of everybody lives.

•••

"Yo what happened to you back there? I was worried sick." Mark said after he got back.

I shrugged as an answer. I'm not in the mood to speak after i said those things to Jaemin. I feel horrible.

"So there's nothing happened? Are you sure?" Renjun asked. I nodded without looking at them.

"Well okay then, where's Jaemin Donghyuck and Chenle?"

"Did someone say Donghyuck and Chenle?" We heard a shout and we all turned our bodies towards the voice.

Donghyuck and Chenle slowly riding their hoverboards towards us. Donghyuck is wearing a sunglasses with a snapback and same goes to Chenle.

They're riding their hoverboards while crossing their arms, in short they're acting all cool and swag.

"Did someone call the one and only famous Donghyuck Disk?" Donghyuck raised one of his eyebrow while pulling down his sunglasses a bit. Yeah, acting all 'cool' and stuff.

"Why is wrong with both of you? And why's Chenle in this?" Renjun asked.

"Donghyuck hyung said if i act all cool and stuff and follow his lead, he will buy me some dragon ball merchandise." Chenle took off his sunglasses and smiled.

Most of us facepalm ourselves because of their behavior. "You do know that Donghyuck would never do such things." Mark said

"Shush hyung!" Donghyuck said.

"And i thought your nose is still stinging." Mark said. "I know hyung, i know. You don't have to tell me twice, i already know." Donghyuck rolles his eyes, another one of his sarcasm.

"Anyway, where's my ice cream? And did you guys buy me another snacks other than ice cream?" He exclaimed.

"We bought your ice cream hyung, but i think it-" Jisung was cut off by Donghyuck who's running towards the plastic bag like a lightning and took his ice cream.

He quickly open the ice cream and gasp. The ice cream is melting and it's running on Donghyuck's hand. "-melted." Jisung said.

"Wait if his ice cream melted, then-" Chenle widened his eyes and quickly ran and took his own ice cream.

When he open it, the ice cream is already melted, just like Donghyuck's. His expression is similar like Donghyuck's.

And i thought they were doing mannequin challenge or something because they didn't move a bit.

"Yikes. Anyway, where's Jaemin?" Jeno asked. My head shot up from the word 'jaemin'.

"Yeah i've been wondering that too and i thought he was with you Eun? And is it just me or did you hear someone shoting before, Chenle? Like they were having a fight or something." Donghyuck said after cleaning all of his mess.

"I heard it too but i shrug it off because i thought it was just my hallucinations." Chenle answered. "It's probably our neighbor. Forget about it, maybe Jaemin is already asleep." Mark said.

"Yeah.." I muttered.