t h i r t y

A/n okay so i usually make a note at the end of the chapter but i think i'm going to say it now. So after a long thoughts, i won't be discontinuing this story. I still feel a bit down for some reasons, but for you guys i won't be discontinuing this :)

And surprise surprise, on this 'special' chapter, the new side of Jaemin is finally revealed. Okay this author note is really long so enjoy!

Oh and the pt 2 of the answers will be up soon!

____

[ E D I T E D ]

"Are you okay miss?" The guard asked.

I nodded hesitantly as an answer. What is she doing here. And how did she end up meeting me at this night.

What a coincidence.

"Wait, i remember you-"

"Herin-ah! Wait up!" Someone shouted. It made both of us startled. I widened my eyes. "S-sanha..?"

He also widened his eyes. He probably didn't expect this to happen. But it did so poor him. "Sanha, is this the girl from that fam-"

Sanha immediately put a handkerchief on her mouth. It made me and the guard shocked. "Run!"

"What is happening? What is going on?" The guard asked completely confused whether he should trust Sanha or not.

With a speed of lightning, i quickly ran away from that place with the guard following me. This happened so quickly.

"Whoa hey, what happened?" Jeno asked when we finally arrived at the convenience store. "We should go. Forget the ice cream and let's go." I shouted.

They all including the cashier guy are looking at me weirdly. Like i'm a freak or something.

"Eun calm down, we're almost done with the payment so wait a minute-"

"We don't have a minute! If we stay another 30 seconds, we're dead!" I said panicking. They probably didn't care for the sake of god.

"Then i'll take you home. You guys can wait until the payment is done, me and Eun will go first." Jaemin said. "I'll come with her too. I'm getting worried." Chenle joined.

"Okay you guys can go first, the rest will catch up." Mark added. One of the guards came home with us to make sure we're safe and the other guard is still there keepig the others safe.

When we're finally home, i ran inside and went upstairs to my room. I locked the door and locked the balcony door as well.

I shut the curtain so no one from outside could see me. I flinched when i heard a bark. I didn't know Mocha was here.

"You scared the living out of me." I whispered. The i flinched once more when i heard the door knocked.

"Eun, are you alright?" I can hear Chenle's voice from another side of the door. "Eun open this door and tell us what happened." Then i can hear Jaemin's voice.

"Yo what's going on? I didn't know nothing." I can't hear the voice clearly, but i'm pretty sure it was Donghyuck.

I stay silent. I somehow feel that i'm being terrorized. "Eun c'mon open the door and tell us what happened, well mostly tell me what happened because i didn't come with you."

"It's not the time for jokes, hyung."

"Yah i thought you like jokes, rude." Then i can hear Donghyuck scoffing. "But seriously though, tell us what happened so we could help you."

I decided to let them in since they all couldn't keep their mouth shut. The three of them surprised when they saw me. "Well that took her long enough." Donghyuck whispered.

"So..? What happened?" Jaemin asked with his calming voice. Jaemin seems to notice my uneasiness because he immediately turn to his side.

Yes, i'm a bit uncomfortable on telling stuff to the others, except Jaemin and Chenle. I don't know, ever since that incident i have some trust issues.

I just can't trust people easily anymore, even my own siblings. And EVEN if it just a small problem.

"I'm sorry Donghyuck, but you need to leave." Donghyuck immediately furrowing his eyebrows. "Why? She doesn't trust me?"

"Noo, it's a really important talk between me and her. Don't worry, we're not going to do something that makes you think, let's just say perverts thing." Jaemin smiled.

"Holy, i never did something pervert- well i have but it's never gone too far."

"Yeah but still- you know what? You may leave now thank you. I'm sorry Chenle, you gotta leave too." Jaemin pushed them out of my room and immediately locked my door.

Why did he push Chenle out of the room too? Oh well i won't bother.

"Wait you just locked the door, that makes me even more curious."

"Fine i'm just going to take care of my nose." After we heard his foot steps getting far, he sighed and immediately facing me.

"Don't give me that look, i must have been so paranoid about it and now-"

"Whoa whoa whoa what are you talking about? You're getting sidetracked." He placed both of his hands on my shoulder.

What am i doing?

I decided to gave up and not telling him about me bumping onto Herin. He won't believe me eitherway.

"It's- it's nothing. I'm okay."

"Biggest lie ever. Or else something will happen." Not again. Jaemin gave me that look again. And what's with the 'or else' thing? He's so desperate. Now that's funny.

"I told you there's nothing is wrong-"

"See? You're lying again!"

That had me confused. "I'm not lying!"

He groaned and scratch his head frustratedly. I've never seen him like this before.

"You know i can't stand seeing you lying to me. You know i just wanted to help. Why don't you just tell me the truth?!" He exploded. I repeat, Na Jaemin just let all of his anger at me.

This made me angry as well. "It's just something that i don't want to talk about okay? Why are you taking this too seriously? And yeah i'm being overdramatic before so forget about it! Why do you have to be so caring!" I shouted.

I took a deep breath to regain my senses. "What is wrong with you? Can't you see that i'm trying to help? And what's wrong being a caring person? You are my sister and it's my responsibility to make sure that you are okay!"

"Well then stop caring. I don't need your help." I simply said.

Jaemin seems to be shocked by my statement because his eyes are widening. "Fine, i won't care about you anymore." He said and left my room.

I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. I found myself tearing up again. This is my first fight with Jaemin. And i feel bad about it.

I shouldn't have said that to him.