t w e n t y • n i n e

I quickly turn on the lights in my bedroom. I cupped my mouth in shock of seeing Donghyuck laying on the ground while holding his nose.

"What happened?" Someone shouted. Soon, all 6 of them are standing in circle getting shocked of seeing Donghyuck.

"The game just started and this happened? Nice." Mark laughed. "Shut up hyung." Donghyuck cuss.

"Donghyuck-ah, i know that feels." Jaemin tap Donghyuck's shoulder in sympathy.

Soon, our parents called the doctor to come over. I feel bad for him. But i didn't kick his face that hard.

Did i kick his face too hard or not?

"Ohh? Let me fix your nose, just gotta-" Then the doctor put two of his thumbs on each side of Donghyuck's nose.

"Wait wait wait what are you-" The doctor pushed Donghyuck's nose to the other side and it makes somehow like a crack noice.

Donghyuck let out a loud groan and immediately hold his back to normal nose. "There, much better. Your nose is a little bit crooked so i have to make your nose back to its normal position."

"Thank you, doctor. I told you not to play such things." Mom said. It made all of us look down.

One of the maid gave Donghyuck an ice pack to prevent his nose from bleeding. "We're sorry. We won't do it again." Renjun apologized.

Wait did he just apologize? "Yes, we're sorry mom." Jeno added.

Oh wow, i've never seen a group of boys apologize that quick. Jaemin, somehow nudge my shoulder to make me apologize as well.

"Uh- i'm sorry Donghyuck for-"

"Donghyuck? Is that how you call your older brother?" Mom said. I blushed because, mom simply expecting me to call him oppa. Or maybe to all of them except Chenle and Jisung.

"Uh yes- i'm sorry Donghyuck..oppa for accidentally kicking you on the face." I cringed. How pathetic.

I look down in embarrassment and not expecting any answer from him. But oh look, all of them including Donghyuck himself are blushing.

"I-it's alright. I'm f-fine now." Donghyuck shutter, still holding the ice pack and putting it on his nose.

I know he's not fine, he's just trying to avoid this awkward tension that's happening inside my room.

Soon, mom and the doctor left my room. The rest are still inside my room, staring at me in shock.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I decided to make some conversation first. "You- you-" Jeno shutter while pointing his shaking finger at me.

"I called him oppa, so what? It doesn't change anything that's happening between us all." I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"You should call us oppa too! We are older than you, well except Chenle and Jisung. But that's a different story." Mark said.

"Oh no thanks. I'm great with calling you all by your names without adding any oppa in it. It's more comfortable." I gave them a sarcastic smile.

"Yah, learn some manners will you? What's wrong with calling us oppa?" Donghyuck raised one of his eyebrow. "I don't know, if it doesn't give you any flustered feeling then okay."

All of them immediately have their eyes at each other and then look back at me with a smirk plastered on their faces.

"Okay, we won't show any flustered feeling." Renjun smiled and left my room. "Well farewell dongsaeng." Mark smiled as well and left my room too.

The olders and the maknae line already left my room, leaving me and Jaemin together alone inside my room. "So you'll call us oppa huh?" He smirked.

"Yeah, so?" I raised an eyebrow. He shrugged and hummed for some reason. "I don't think i can keep that promise of not showing any flustered feeling."

I stay put and trying to prevent myself from seeing his eyes too deep. I sometimes got lost in words because of staring at his eyes that deep.

"W-well i can't help you with that." I shutter. Then he chuckled. What's so funny about this?

"I'm going to the convenience store to get some ice cream with the other. Want to come?" He asked. My head shot up as soon as i heard 'ice scream'.

I nodded and smiled in excitement. "But first, give me a peck on the cheek." He smiled. My jaw dropped dead from hearing those words.

"Why would you want me to give you a peck on the cheek?"

"If you don't, then i'll give you a peck on your cheek. What would you choose?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Neither of them. Let's just go-" I stop with my words when he suddenly gave me a peck,

On the lips.

"T-that wasn't a peck on the cheek pabo-ah!" I smack his shoulder continuously. This is way too annoying.

"Yah yah stop hitting me! There are lot's of girls who wants to be kiss by me, you should be grateful!" He said.

Then he ran away and left me annoyed inside my room. He should stop with the sudden kisses. What if the others find out.

"Eun-ah! Let's go get some ice cream, hurry up!" I can heat Chenle shout from downstairs.

I went back to my senses and put on my sweater. It's chilly tonight so i make sure to wear a warm clothes.

When i'm done, i ran downstairs and greeted by 6 boys standing with their warm clothes and 1 boy is sitting on the couch. It's no other than Donghyuck who's still holding the ice pack.

"I'm not coming, you guys go. Don't forget to buy me some ice cream." He said.

"Two bodyguards will come with you in order to keep you safe. I still don't understand why you guys need to go out on this chilly night and buy some ice creams when you know it's cold." Mom said.

"We're going to buy something else other than ice cream too. I could use some chewing gum right now." Jeno smiled.

Mom sighs then chuckled. "Here take this extra money. If you need something else, please tell the bodyguards." She said.

We all nodded and then left the house together in group. There are bodyguards infront of us and behind us. Is this what it feels like to have a millionaire family?

When we reached the convenience store, we all immediately take every single thing. What are we doing, a friday haul?

I thought we're going here just to get ice cream.

I took some snacks and put it inside the grocery basket. When i'm done, i left the convenience store to get some fresh air while waiting for the snacks.

Before i could leave the front door of the convenience store, one of the bodyguards halts me. "Where are you goin miss?"

"I'm just going for a walk to catch some fresh air." I said. "Let me come with you, it's unsafe to walk alone at this hour." He said.

I didn't say anything else and let him come with me. I inhaled the cold chilly wind that was blowing towards me.

It was refreshing.

I was too carried away and not caring about where i was going. So i accidentally bump onto someone.

"Yah watch where you were going." She cuss. "Joesonghabnida." I bowed. I widened my eyes when i recognize her face.

"H-herin..?"