s e v e n t e e n

"Good, and now go get me some bread." I ordered him. The rest are laughing at him wearing a maid apron. It's just another punishment for him.

"Do i really need to wear this?" He asked. I playfully nodded. "Now shoo, go get me some bread." I said.

"But why don't you just call the 'actual' maid to help you?" He protested. "Yah, you spilled a cup of hot tea for the second time. This is your punishment." I smiled.

He groaned. "Well can i at least use my hoverboard?" I shook my head in disapprove. He groaned again and left my room.

"Glad that wasn't me. I was planning to make Jeno fall but i guess Mocha read my mind." Donghyuck smiled.

I immediately throw a pillow at him. "Yah, you're starting to get on my nerves." My face heating up.

Even Jisung is blushing. "How could you? Jisung, don't be like Donghyuck when you grow up." Renjun said and smiled.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Let's go swimming! I'm bored as hell." Donghyuck said and left my room. "I wanna come too." I pouted.

"You're still injured, Eun-ah. Maybe next time." Mark said, smiling. I gave him a weak smile as a return.

"Can i at least watch you guys having fun?" I asked. Jisung took my hand and smile. "You can, noona."

I can still walk though, they took my injured legs too seriously. "Here's your bread. Now let me go." Jeno came in without us noticing.

"Nah you can eat it. And yeah your punishment is over so you can go." I whooshed him away. His jaw dropped. "Are you even serious now? I walked all the way down to the kitchen with this stupid maid apron, got some bread, and now you told me to eat it?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Well if you don't want it then give it to me-"

"That's a huge no. I'm eating this bread and that's final." He took of the maid apron and stomping out of my room. "What's his problem?" Jisung asked.

I chuckled and continue to walk downstairs with Jisung. While we're walking downstairs, i thought of asking this to Jisung. "Have you ever think of killing Donghyuck before?"

Jisung only stared me. He's still pure with no crime, Eun. Why did you do that? I'm so stupid. "I-i can't kill my own hyung, noona. Besides i'm getting used of him being a joker." He said.

"You have that patience i don't have Jisung-ah." I smiled and pat his back.

"Are you okay, noona?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded and walk ahead of him. I wish i was Jisung who's still nice and pure.

When i finally reached downstairs, i sat on a couch facing the swimming pool. They're having fun. I envy them.

I glance at Jaemin who's having fun with his brother's. His damp hair attracts me. His wide smile attracts me all the time.

He probably attracts sooooo many girls in school. Maybe including me. How weird of me having a crush on her own brother. I don't know how mom will feel about this if she find out.

•••

After a couple of hours, they all done with their 'pool party' and went to their own bedrooms, probably taking a bath. I just spend my time reading my novel.

You know what novel it is. It's the one that Jeno, Chenle, and Jaemin caught me reading it at the public library.

It made me blush over and over again when i think about it.

When i'm done with reading my novel, i carefully sat up and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I almost fell again but thank god there's a maid immediately catched me when i lost my balance.

I thanked her and noticed that she was holding something. "Who's that for?" I asked her. "Oh this? Your mom told me to bring this to Jaemin-sshi." She smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then let me. I can give this to him." I said. The maid said that it was okay, but i insist. I wonder what it is as well.

The maid gave up and let me bring this to Jaemin. "Be careful Eun-sshi. Don't fall again." She smiled and continue with her work.

I walk towards Jaemin's bedroom and opened the door without knocking it first. "Jaemin-ah, there's something for you-" My eyes widened and my face heating up when i saw the view.

Jaemin wear nothing but his jogger pants with his damp hair. In other words,

He's topless.

I immediately close my eyes and looked away, totally flustered. My face probably looked like a tomato. The heat suddenly turns hot. Not in a sexual way though.

"Y-yah, wear some shirt." I shuttered. "What are you- ohh, wait a sec." He said, probably wearing his shirt.

"You can turn now." He said. I hesitate at first, but eventually turned around, still closing my eyes. "You can open your eyes now. I'm all dressed up." He said.

I open my eyes slowly, just in case if he's lying or not. Which turned out that he was telling the truth. I sighed in relief.

"What you got there?" He asked. I was too focused on his bare back before until i went back to reality. "O-oh, it's from mom. I don't know what's inside as well."

"Mom would've asked the maid to bring this to me instead. Is this the reason for you to come here without knocking?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What's your point?" I asked. "You didn't knocked, because you knew that i was not wearing a shirt before. Aren't you?" He smirked.

I blushed from his questions. "N-no.. How should i know if you're topless or not." I looked down. "You know what, just open it. I'm curious as well." I said, pissed.

He nodded and took it. He sat on his bed and i went to sit beside him. I laughed when he opened it. It was an old photo of him, well when he was still a fetus. He's still a fetus right now too, but he was more fetus in the past.

He groaned. "Stop laughing, it's not funny. I looked ugly in this picture." He pouted. And there's me who is still laughing my ass off.

"If you don't stop laughing, i'm going to kiss you again." He said. "Yeah, like you even dare to do it." I continue to laugh.

In a second, i stopped laughing. Jaemin did not just do that. What he's doing now makes me widened my eyes and the world stops because of that.

He kissed me to shut me up.

But i pushed his face away from me again because i don't want anyone to find out about this.