Unnerving Texts and Unwanted Gifts

Yoongi was behind the countertop as usual. Asleep. He was becoming more sleepy in the daytime lately and his friends have noticed it, and well, of course, Jungkook noticed it too since he saw Yoongi everyday and it was starting to worry both Yoongi's friends and Jungkook. Yoongi now only has a five second attention span, not that it was that unusual, but even when he's awake he seems far off dazed.
     Yoongi feels someone poke at him and his eyes flutter open, of course, he wasn't all that happy.
     "Hyung. We're opening, you need to wake up."
     Yoongi raises his head to see who it is, and who else could it be? It was none other than Jungkook. No one else works there but he and Yoongi so when he looked up Yoongi felt pretty stupid of how he didn't realize it was Jungkook.
     "Can I have five more minutes?" Yoongi whines.
     Jungkook blinks. "No Hyung, you set this rule yourself. We have to open on time and we all have to be working."
     "I don't care what rule I set, I'm tired and I want to sleep." Yoongi pouts with his arms crossed.
Jungkook really wanted to smile and make a remark at how cute Yoongi looked but, Yoongi's sleepy, so...really, it was not a good time.
     "Sorry Hyung. You set the rules, you're the boss, I have to follow that rule."

     "But if I'm the boss, then you'll let me sleep for a few more minutes! I say so!" Yoongi exclaims.
     "Even so Hyung, you told me to never break any rules, this is one of them, come on. Get up, we're already ten minutes late." Jungkook says looking at the clock.
     Yoongi violently shakes his head and continues to pout, "I don't wanna. I want to sleep for five more minutes."
     Jungkook sighs. Then, an idea struck him.
    "Hyung, I just woke you up right?" Jungkook asks.
     Yoongi nods.
     "We're already ten minutes late right?" Jungkook continues.
     Yoongi nods once more.
     "How long has it been since I woke you up?"
     Yoongi shrugs, "About three minutes now I guess."
     Jungkook smiles. "You've gotten more than five minutes of sleep then."
     Yoongi looks at Jungkook, not understanding what he meant.
     "Hyung, we were supposed to open ten minutes ago. If I woke you up not even three minutes ago, then don't you think you already got your five minutes?" Jungkook tries to persuade.
     Yoongi looks at the clock, then at Jungkook, then back at the clock. Then pauses.
     "I...guess...yeah. I did get my time." Yoongi says quietly.
     "Then, shall we open now Hyung?"
     Yoongi's eyebrows furrow but he knew he can't not open the shop, so he nods.
     "Alrighty then. Please go bring up the board. We're having a sale today remember?" Jungkook tells the older.
     Yoongi yawns and gets up to go get the board that says, "50% off all flowers."
     Jungkook found it surprising that Yoongi didn't make any sarcastic remarks or even try to fight back.
     It's official. Something was bothering Yoongi and Jungkook decided to find out what. Jungkook takes out his phone and texts his best friend, Taehyung.

Sent to: Tae at 10:00am
Meet me at our original place in 3 hours.

Sent to: Kookie at 10:01am

Sure thing~! (^w<)

     Yoongi comes back out with the board stumbling. Jungkook sees this and dashes over to help.
Yoongi only really accepts help from Hoseok or Namjoon since he's known them for so long, he doesn't feel anything when they help, but he felt pathetic letting someone almost three years younger than him help so he stands up, pushes Jungkook's hands away and continues out the door to set up the board.
     At least he isn't completely infected just quite yet. Jungkook thinks, relieved that Yoongi didn't accept his help, but also frustrated cause Yoongi didn't accept his help.
     A few hours later
     "Hyung." Jungkook comes back inside from promoting to tell Yoongi he was going on break.
Jungkook is met with Yoongi smiling brightly at some female guests who bought some Lilies.
     "Thank you ladies, please come again." Yoongi cheerfully says.
     The girls hold each other's hands and screech a little, smile, thanks Yoongi and turns to leave, seeing Jungkook and bowing to him too. Seeing this, Jungkook was tainted with a bit of envy that Yoongi would smile so brightly at some strangers.
     Snapping out of his thoughts, he goes up to Yoongi, leans on the countertop and says, "Hyung, I'm going on break okay? I'll see you in thirty minutes."
     Yoongi looks at him and nods slightly. "You do what you need to, but don't be late." Jungkook smiles and heads out.
     Yoongi sighs as he is left alone in the shop when his phone dings, indicating a message.