Meeting Taehyung and The Small House Date

"So...um...where are we headed?" Yoongi asks looking up slightly at Jungkook as they walk side-by-side down the sidewalk.

     "Well, where would you like to go Hyung?" Jungkook looks back at Yoongi.

     Yoongi immediately looks down and feels his cheeks heat up a bit. "I don't know. I was only expecting to work today...so I'm not sure where I would like to go."

     "Hmm..." Jungkook pauses his words and thinks. "Hyung, do you like amusement parks?"

     "Um...yeah. I guess."

     "Then let's go to one!"

     "But..." Yoongi starts.

     "But...?"

     "I was planning on going tomorrow because tomorrow's Sunday and we're not open on those days so I was planning to go then." Yoongi tries to explain.

     "You can always go again right?" Jungkook suggests.

     "Yeah, but, it...it won't be as fun since I already went today."

     "Why are you so urged to go tomorrow instead of today?" Jungkook was really confused to why Yoongi didn't want to go today but tomorrow, considering that they were also closed today.

     "You'll probably laugh if I tell you..."

     "I won't laugh Hyung! What is it?"

     "Um...you probably don't know who Kumamon is, do you?"

     "That one bear mascot from Japan? Yeah. I've heard of him."

     Yoongi's cheeks puff out. "He's not just 'that one bear mascot,' he's Kumamon!"

     Jungkook then realized. Oh, so you're a fan? I'll have to remember that.

     "Okay Hyung, but what's he gotta do with the amusement park tomorrow?"

     "He's only coming to Korea for one day tomorrow and I wanted to go then to see him and after that have fun for the rest of the day."

     "Oh really? Okay, I get that part, but I don't get why you don't want to go both days."

     "Because! Namjoon and the rest are free tomorrow! I can go with them! I want to go them!"

     Jungkook then feels jealous once again, so he decided to tease to make that feeling go away. "Oh, so I'm not good for you then?"

     "Huh?"

     "You'd rather go with them? Then your own loyal employee?" Jungkook adds on sarcastically.

     "N-no! That's not it. I was going to invite you too...you know..." Yoongi avoids eye contact as they continue to walk since he really was going to invite him. It wasn't just Jungkook who wanted to know the other better.

     "Fine, then we'll go there tomorrow, but where do you want to go, that we can go today?"

     "Um..." Yoongi thinks. "How about a movie?"

     "How will we get to know each other with a movie? We're just going to be sitting there." Jungkook asks.

     "We can watch a movie at your house then, we're allowed to talk there. I don't have any movies at home." Yoongi says.

     "Then, I guess we'll head over to my place."

     "You're parents though. Won't they mind?" Yoongi just remembers that Jungkook doesn't live alone.