What's Happening Now?

A/N: Merong= Sticking tongue out. Does anyone know if owls itch? (Just a thought) and if they do, how do they relieve it? 

-------------------------------------------- 

     "Jungkook!" Yoongi calls from outback.

     Jungkook runs in. "Yeah Hyung?"

     "Help me lift this. I can't lift it myself." Yoongi says as he points to a sunflower that was just about Yoongi's height.

     Jungkook sighs but then smiles. "This is because you don't eat or take care of yourself. You can't lift things that other people can." Jungkook picks up the sunflower easily and walks out.

     Yoongi sneezes as he follows while he does a little gasp of offense, but knows that Jungkook can do anything and everything so it doesn't bother him for long. "I don't even think Jimin can lift that. You're the one who's not like others."

     Jungkook sets the sunflower down where Yoongi wanted it and goes back outside to draw in guests, but before he goes, "Hyung,"

     "Hmm?" Yoongi hums in response but coughs shortly after.

     "I'm going to go somewhere for lunch break and might not come back for a while. Is that okay?" Jungkook asks.

     "I guess. Just don't take too long." Yoongi clears his throat.

     "I'll try, but if I don't come back by the end of the day, the passcode to my place is 4270, so you can just go in." Jungkook says.

     "Well gee, whatever you're doing must be real urgent. Okay then." Yoongi says as he sneezes and Jungkook goes outside but Yoongi calls him back. "Wait!"

     "Yeah?"

     "If you're not coming back by the end of the day, I'm not gonna be at your place."

     "What? Why?" Jungkook feels his heart sink and a panic rise.

     "Because, the incident is over, I'm not in any risk of any more danger and I have no more reason to stay at your home. I can go back to mine." Yoongi says.

     "You have every reason!"

     "And that would be...?"

     "I'm your boyfriend! You have to stay with me."

     "We'll still see each other. It's just like before. We see each other every day for work and then go our separate ways after."

     "Yeah, but that was before. We're dating now! We have to see each other more often." Jungkook says as he walks over to Yoongi and sits down next to him.

     "Okay then, we can go on dates once in awhile." Yoongi tries to compromise.

     "What!? Once in awhile? Hyung! That's not fair!"

     "Why're you so worked up anyway?" Yoongi didn't get it.

     "Why you ask? Because! Jimin-hyung is coming back in a few days and after that, I'm not going to be working here anymore! Then, school starts like a week after that. I won't be able to see you at all if you don't stay at my place."

     Yoongi realizes what Jungkook meant and smiles lovingly at the younger. "I've been thinking the same thing, but there's nothing we can do about it can we?"

     "Hyung, you can just stay at with me until Jimin-hyung comes back."

     Yoongi sighs. "I miss my room Jungkook. I have a Kumamon autograph to put up and I have music equipment to shower with care."