(More) Problems Pt. 1

A/N: Yo, what up peeps, look who's back from death.

---------

Morning comes and the fact that Yoongi is up first and early has the world shook.

What do I do? Do I ask him about it? Do I slowly bring it up? Do I force it out of him? Yoongi's mind races with thoughts as he walks down to the kitchen. Before Yoongi even knew it, he's gotten accustomed to Jungkook's spacious home. He knew it pretty well and this made him very proud of himself though he kept a note-to-self to not get too comfortable as he does not live there permanently. Yoongi sighs as he looks through the fridge, only to see almost nothing but a few sodas, water, a carton of milk, half a cake, and a few refrigerator-required snacks.

He doesn't go shopping; figures. Why's there a cake here? Yoongi closes the fridge and looks in the cabinets. After rummaging, he finds cereal and Homerun Balls.

He decides that will fill him up 'til lunch, maybe dinner. He makes himself a bowl of cereal, opens the package of Homerun Balls and starts to eat quietly. It strikes eight o'clock and Yoongi goes to see if Jungkook is awake.

Slowly, while tip-toeing, he opens Jungkook's door as quietly as he could. He pops his head in and sees the kid still soundly sleeping. He then remembers that he never really paid attention to what Jungkook's room looked like since the last time he was in it, he honestly only saw the ceiling. Yoongi blushes remembering that day and so he retreats to his own room.

He sits on his bed staring blankly at the wall. Well, this is new. I'm never up early. I'll just go get ready and then wake Jungkook up. Yoongi stretches and hops up.

Once Yoongi comes out fifteen minutes later, he's ambushed.

"Good morning Hyung!" Jungkook pipes.

"Morn-ing," Yoongi says through a tight hug.

"Did you eat yet?"

"Yeah."

"What'd you eat?"

"Cereal and those Homerun Balls you have."

"Hyung, those expired two months ago." Jungkook blinks.

Yoongi freezes.

Jungkook stares at and then breaks into a chuckle. "I'm joking."

Yoongi punches Jungkook in the side and said person winces in pain. "Don't you dare do that again. I have a poor digestive system."

"You wouldn't have a weak digestive system if you actually ate regularly." Jungkook smiles.

"I do eat regularly." Yoongi refutes.

"Sure Hyung, whatever you wanna believe."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Can you hurry up? We're gonna be late if we don't hurry."

"Hyung, you woke up early one time."

Yoongi almost swears that yesterday's Jungkook was an illusion.

"Oh, I'm gonna take my lunch break early today okay?" Jungkook says as he hops out of his room with his jeans half on.

"Huh? Sure." Yoongi shrugs and goes to get his bag.

"Hyung,"

"What?"

"You're not curious about where I'm going or what I'm doing?"

"Why would I be?"

"What if I'm cheating on you? You don't suspect that at all?"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to be suspicious? If you do, then I guess I can try? I don't know. Why would I need to suspect anything? We've been dating for literally two weeks."