The Kidnapping Part Two

"I'm back Hyung...?" Jungkook says as he goes back to the line where Yoongi was originally at, which was at the very end, but he saw no sign of the other male. In fact, the line got even longer, and there was no trace of Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin, or Namjoon. "Hyung? Hyung, where are you?" Jungkook continues to search for the other.

     "We're BACK with food!" Shouts Taehyung. Jungkook doesn't hear Taehyung and continues to search around the line to see if Yoongi was just hiding somewhere as a joke.

     "Hmm? Whatcha doing Kookie?" Taehyung asks since Jungkook didn't answer him.

     Jungkook still doesn't reply. Taehyung keeps trying, "Kookie? Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook! Hello!"

     Jungkook continues to not hear what they say or ask. He was much too worried about Yoongi right now to be concerned about anything else.

     "Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok then notices that Yoongi wasn't in line. Where he was supposed to be.

     Taehyung looks around and now, he too sees that Yoongi wasn't in line. "Yeah, where is Hyung?"

     Hoseok was getting nervous. "Jungkook, answer me. Where. Is. Hyung?"

     Jungkook finally turns around after hearing the word 'hyung' for like the eighth time and sees the two other people. "Oh, hi guys." Jungkook says in a low and far-out voice like he still wasn't on earth with Hoseok and Taehyung.

     Taehyung was now getting panicky. Jungkook never spaces out like that. And, where's Yoongi-hyung? This is getting weird. Taehyung thinks to himself, eyebrows furrowing.

     Hoseok didn't really care. Yoongi was gone, and no one knows where he is. Something had to be done. He took out his phone and called Seokjin and Namjoon.

     "Hoseok? We're on our way. Namjoon kinda broke the door on the way out and so we had to fix that." Seokjin's voice on the other end of the line says.

     "Yoongi-hyung's gone." Was all that Hoseok was able to say.

     Jungkook raises his head to Hoseok's words and his panic raises even higher. Taehyung is also getting very nervous, and he's rarely nervous.

     What the heck is going on? Taehyung thinks to himself.

     "Namjoon hurry the heck up! Yoongi's gone!" Seokjin yells.

     "He's what?!" Namjoon's voice is heard through the call line. "Tell Hoseok we're on our way!"

     "Hoseok, keep searching, we'll be right there." Seokjin instructs.

     "Kay." The call ends and Hoseok was now overcome with anger.

     "Jungkook." Hoseok starts, voice low, as he looks at Jungkook, who is still looking around, but he looked at Hoseok when he was called.

     "I told you to watch Hyung."

     "I did." Jungkook quietly replied.

     "Then where is he?" Hoseok continues.

     "Well..."

     "Where is Yoongi-hyung?"

    "I..."

     "Hey, Jungkook, it's okay to tell the truth. We'll only be able to figure out what to do when we know where Hyung is." Taehyung cuts in as he sees Jungkook starting to tremble and clenching his fists.

     "Well?" Hoseok was getting impatient.

     "...don't know."

     "What?" Both Hoseok and Taehyung question in unison.