Confused Jimin, Sick Yoongi, and Pouty Namjoon

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jungkook run over to Yoongi as Jungkook picks him up.

     "Did he eat this morning?" Seokjin asks Jungkook.

     "Yeah, we ate together."

     "Did he eat all of it?" Namjoon asks.

     "Yes, every last bite."

     "Were there any symptoms of him going to passing out?" Seokjin asks.

     "Not really. He sneezed and coughed a lot, but just now before you came out, he started hacking and then he stopped. After that, this happened." Jungkook explains.

     "We'll figure things out later, let's just get him home." Namjoon suggests.

     Seokjin and Jungkook agree as they lift Yoongi up and onto Seokjin's car. They decided that out of all three, Seokjin was the safest driver so Yoongi should be on his car to avoid any nagging of pain when Yoongi wakes up. Namjoon drives his car and Jungkook hops into Seokjin's.

     "You should probably drive Namjoon's car." Seokjin tells Jungkook as Jungkook gets into the car.

     "He can't be that bad at driving." Jungkook says as he gets situated with Yoongi's head on his shoulders.

     Seokjin looks into the rear-view mirror and sighs. "I'm afraid he his."

     Jungkook looks behind to Namjoon's car. Jungkook also sighs as he sees Namjoon struggling with his seatbelt, and when he finally got the strap over his waist, he got his hands on the steering wheel and shifts the gear to drive, but as he puts his hands on the steering wheel and turns it, the wheel comes off and even though the gear is on drive, Namjoon stays in one place to reflect on his life decisions.

     Both Seokjin and Jungkook sigh. Seokjin's phone rings and he picks up to hear Namjoon's voice.

     "I'm gonna need a tow truck."

     Once again, Seokjin sighs, giving up any hope in humanity he has left. "Hold on."

     "Jungkook, can you call a tow truck for a certain clutz?"

     "Can we wait for Hoseok-hyung and Jimin-hyung?"

     "Jimin's back?"

     "I'll explain later."

     "Okay, I guess we can." Seokjin says as he tells Namjoon and laughs at the response, since Namjoon replied, 'Fine, I guess we'll wait for more humiliation.'

     "It's nice to know you people care so much about me though." Seokjin says after he hangs up.

     "Of course Hyung!" Jungkook smiles as he looks around to see if there's any water for Yoongi.

     "So." Seokjin starts again after a while.

     "Yeah?" Jungkook looks up from staring at Yoongi's face.

     "Did you confess?"

     "Yeah." Jungkook answers as he averts his gaze back to Yoongi.

     "What'd he say?" Seokjin hoped it was a good answer because he wanted Yoongi to have a pure love and Jungkook to stop looking so love-struck.

     "He didn't say anything."

     Seokjin gives a small gasp of pity. "Oh, Jungkook. I'm so sorry." I knew I should've went to Jungkook yesterday. Boss, I'd like to ask you WHY you had to call me to work yesterday if all days?!