Lectures & Advice

A/N: Okay, I had writer's block for a few days so I didn't know what to write. I wanted to post something on Christmas, (unless where you live, today isn't Christmas then don't pay attention to what I just said) so I decided to shift the story just a bit because I found out Tae didn't like being called 4D/Alien so I thought I'd just get the word out there, but the story will still go its' own path. I know what I'm doing (I think.) Plus, since Jungkook and Yoongi are finally together, I thought I'd wrap this fanfic up in about 5 or so more chapters unless something else hits me, but I don't want this to become a series. That's too much responsibility. I have another fic for these two in mind though. 
Some people have been very confused about what's happening.
Here's what happened.
I messed up with my freak brain along with my laptop and wrote Jungkook's Solution before Yoongi's Day (Part 1,2, and 3).
To be completely honest, I had already wrote half of Yoongi's Day Part 1 before I even started Jungkook's Solution but something happened and the story got messed up a bit. To put it simple, the chapter where Yoongi and Jungkook have sex comes AFTER Yoongi's Day (Part 1,2 and 3) And this chapter happens after Yoongi and Jungkook have sex. So everything is back in chronological order. I'm sorry for the confusion and enjoy the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------

     Yoongi woke up to the irritating light that shone through the windows.

     "Time to wake up Hyung!" Jungkook pipes.

     Groaning, Yoongi throws the covers back over his head. "Don't wanna."

     "Hyung, you missed work yesterday, you can walk again, and from what I saw last night, you're all better."

     "Don't talk about last night." Yoongi sternly demands under the blankets.

     "Well, it's a memory th-"

     "Shut up."

     Jungkook smiles and starts to head to the kitchen when he suddenly comes back in. "Hyung,"

     "I get it, I get it. I'm getting up." Yoongi says as he starts to move the covers off of him.

     "That's great but, I have a question."

     "Hmm?"

     "We...um...are dating right?" Jungkook looks down to the floor because of the embarrassment.

     "You think I'd have sex with a person then say we weren't?"

     Jungkook smiles widely. "I love you Hyung!" He then goes to make breakfast.

     This is not good. Yoongi thinks as his face burns.

     Once breakfast was served and Yoongi was almost awake, they eat in an awkward silence.

     "Hyung, how'd you remember we were friends when we were little?" Jungkook asks after they were both half finished with their food.

     " I looked through the photo album. I told you this yesterday."

     "Yeah, but which one? That shelf has tons of photo albums."

     "I looked at the one where we had your birthday party at the summer festival." Yoongi says with his mouth full of pancakes.

     "Oh. Well then that's good." Jungkook looked relieved.

     "What do you mean by that?"

     "N-nothing."

     "You stuttered."

     "No I didn't."