Special Chapter Pt. 1

A/N: Hi hi! I'm sorry I just disappeared for like 2 months. I legit just got lazy and procrastinated. I am truly sorry. But I have been working on throughout that break a very special (kinda) chapter(s) to make up for my absence and I've been rushing to finish it over the past 2 or so weeks. I hope you'll forgive me for my laziness. This is a somewhat special chapter which will have a part two because it's special. It's more of SmuFluff then smut. In all honesty, it's just a makeout session. Sort of. Well, I hope you'll enjoy and my friend helped me with this because I'm awkward at these sorta things. She helped like a paragraph but that got me going again out of Writer's Block so I thank her.
Okay, ENJOY THE REALLY LONG CHAPTER THAT'LL HOPEFULLY MAKE UP FOR MY LAZINESS.

----------------------------------

     A week had passed since Yoongi fell sick, and so, this morning, he woke up feeling much better, but when he turned to see Jungkook sleeping next to him, he screeched.

     Jungkook stirs in his sleep and wakes up due to Yoongi's scream. "What's wrong Yoongi?"

     That earned a slap from the older. "Little brat! Did you just drop honorifics with me?"

     Jungkook winces in pain. "I see you feel better Hyung." Jungkook rubs his right cheek and slowly goes back to sleep.

     Yoongi's eyebrows furrow and he slaps Jungkook again. "Wake up! Tell me why you're in my bed."

     "Because I wanna be." Jungkook mumbles tiredly.

     Yoongi shakes Jungkook. "That's not a valid excuse."

     Jungkook didn't answer.

     Yoongi shakes him with more force. "Jungkook, wake up!"

     Jungkook still didn't move.

     After about ten minutes, the younger still didn't show any sign of life. Yoongi poked Jungkook, he pinched Jungkook, he even resorted to grabbing the pots from the kitchen. Yet nothing.

     He woke up when I screamed. How can pots and pans not wake him!?

     Yoongi sits next to Jungkook rethinking all the events that happened.

     We were at Kyung-ok's home, then I felt light-headed, Seokjin-hyung came out, Jungkook let go and...what happened after that?

     Yoongi puts his hand over his mouth as he yawns, only to notice that he's wearing his blue onesie with bears. A shocking realization came to him. Oh no. I was sick! That means I was in Little Space! It's been a week!? Thinking about Jungkook seeing him act in Little Space made Yoongi heat up and blush. That's why he didn't use 'hyung' when he saw me just now.

     Yoongi was so embarrassed, he decided to change into some sweatpants, a t-shirt and found something to eat in the fridge. He then slipped into the theater room just to recuperate. He didn't want to see Jungkook at the moment due to embarrassment.

     I've been in Little Space for a week. Okay, I wouldn't care if it's just the boys who witness me in Little Space because well, they've known for years, but this is Jeon Jungkook! He's...he's-he's for one, my boyfriend, and two, a jerk! I can't survive the embarrassment! Yoongi brings his knees up to his chest and starts rocking back and forth to calm down. Okay, it's okay. Just...Yoongi thinks a bit. Yeah, I got nothing.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

     Jungkook slowly wakes up, expecting to see Yoongi peacefully sleeping next to him. To his surprise, Yoongi wasn't there. (Shocking, the kid doesn't remember what happened.) Seeing this, Jungkook immediately jerks up and starts roaming for his boyfriend. From his past experiences, the possibility that Yoongi would be in the theater room, is pretty high.