Jungkook's Solution

A/N: Hi hi everyone! So, before you even start reading this chapter, please know that it's a very long chapter, this probably is my longest chapter yet. So, this is also my first attempt at smut. I have sinned and it's probably sucky. I can't write smut since it's pretty much my first time. I'm sorry. Just giving y'all a heads up now before any unnecessary hate is given. All in all, I hope you guys enjoy it! I love you all. This was longer than intended. Criticism and feedback is much appreciated. I will update in a week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Welcome to Sugar Petals, may I help with anything?" Jungkook flashes a smile towards the guests who entered the store. It was a forced smile but the guests didn't seem to notice.

     The ladies, more like two high school students, who entered, smiled back and dart their eyes around the shop. "Where's Yoongi-oppa?" One of them, slightly shorter than the other, asks Jungkook.

     "Ah, Hyung's not feeling too well. He stayed home today." Jungkook replies with a smile.

     "Is that why you guys closed on Saturday?" The taller one asked.

     "Uh...yeah." Jungkook replies. What else was he suppose to say? That Yoongi was late that day because of a stalker, which was his cousin, (surprise, surprise) stayed over at Jungkook's house for a night, and went to see Kumamon the next day but was then kidnapped? Heck no. The girls would probably think Jungkook was crazy. Yoongi stayed at home (Jungkook's home) today because he was still in pain (physically) and couldn't walk properly. Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin didn't want to risk anything so they had Yoongi stay at Jungkook's. Again. That morning, Yoongi trusted the store into Jungkook's hands. In which Jungkook was reluctant of to accept because he wanted to stay and take care of the other male, but he agreed anyway because Yoongi said Jimin would be furious if the store "goes out of business" and sales dropped a bit.

     "Oh..." Shorter one groans, obvious that she was disappointed.

     "It's okay Jieun. He'll be back soon." The other one comforts, wrapping an arm around the other's neck.

     "Um...since Hyung's not here, then, may I help you with what you need?" Jungkook asks.

     "Well, Ji-Ji here wanted to confess to Yoongi. But he's not here, and you're not him. So, I don't think you can help."

     "Kyungsook! You weren't supposed to say anything!" The one called Jieun complains.

     I'm glad Hyung's not here today then. Jungkook thinks, irritated at how popular Yoongi was, but smiles a (forced) reassuring smile to the ladies. "Hyung will be glad if you told him that. Why don't you ladies take a look around? Maybe the flowers will cheer you up!"

     "Well, I guess we'll take a look around and then we'll leave. Jungkook-ssi, can you lead me to the tulips please?" The one named Kyungsook requests.

     "Hmph. I'm busy the next few days! What if he comes back? I want to see him! I don't think I'll be able to hold my feelings in for long..." Jieun whines.

     Girls...how can they exaggerate so much? Not to be rude, but, I think I've had feelings for Hyung much longer than you have. I am his childhood friend. He just doesn't know it. Jungkook thinks. "Well...I don't wanna be nosy or anything, but I think you can hold your feelings for a few more days. Hyung will be better soon." Jungkook had a hint of attitude in that line, but apparently, it was obvious, so, Jieun was offended.