Identity of 'Unknown'

"I'm the one who's coming back." A female voice says and the trio turns around.

     As they turn around, they see a girl. She had long, back-length black hair, big eyes, and a petite figure. She had on high-thigh socks, shorts that were halfway up her thighs, she wore a dress shirt and she was glaring pretty hard at the trio.

     "Kyung-ok!" Jungkook shouts as he realizes who the girl is.

     Yoongi raises his head at the name and Namjoon and Hoseok shouts out. "WHO!?"

     "Hello, little cousin." The one who was called 'Kyung-ok' greets Jungkook.

     Yoongi looks between Jungkook and 'Kyung-ok' while Namjoon and Hoseok were still pretty much shocked. "WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!?"

    "This is my older cousin...Kyung-ok..." Jungkook introduces,not very happy to introduce his cousin in a situation like this and his voice showed it.

     Namjoon and Hoseok narrow their eyes and Yoongi looks at Kyung-ok. "How...come...you...didn't tell me...you knew...Jungkook?"

     "Oh, darling I didn't think you knew little Kookie." Kyung-ok says as she walks over to Yoongi.

     "Stay away from him." Namjoon cuts in.

     Hoseok snaps out of his confusion and does the same. "Step away from Hyung."

     Kyung-ok sneers. "You fools. You think you can scare me just because you're guys?"

     "Noona. Let Hyung go. He didn't do anything wrong. There's no point in doing this." Jungkook demands.

     "Show some respect. And Yoongi did do something wrong! He made a huge mistake." Kyung-ok says in almost a whispered voice.

     "That's a lie! Hyung would never do something wrong on purpose to hurt someone!" Namjoon yells.

     "What proof do you have anyway that Hyung did something wrong?! You have no connection to him!" Hoseok joins.

     "I...have a connection..." Yoongi quietly says.

     Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok all turn to Yoongi.

     "What do you mean Hyung?" Namjoon kneels down on one knee to meet Yoongi's level.

     The other two listened as Yoongi was about to answer, but Kyung-ok didn't seem to care.

     "I am his ex." She proudly states.

     "WHAT?" All three say in unison.

     "You freaks heard me. I said-"

     "Kyung-ok!" Yoongi raises his voice.

     She goes quiet, but it was pretty evident she wasn't pleased.

     "She's right. I'm her ex. She's my ex." Yoongi confesses.

     "But...Hyung. You said you had nothing to do with your ex-girlfriends anymore." Hoseok questions.

     "I don't."

     "Then why are you kidnapped by your ex-girlfriend?" Namjoon points out.

     "That's exactly what I would like to know." Yoongi says.

     "Noona. What's going on?" Jungkook asks Kyung-ok who was now irritated she wasn't able to talk.

     "Hmph. He's not telling the whole story." Kyung-ok says when she was finally asked a question.