Chapter Six

Three years later
Jack's POV

It's the middle of the night, I'm half asleep when Wendy busts into my room. "Dad. I think I'm dying." She said. "Everyone's dying slowly. Did you poison yourself? You gotta elaborate on this." I said in my half asleep daze.

"I'm bleeding and it hurts and I'm gonna die." She whined. Ohh. I know what this is.

"Yeah. I know. I'll call Lisa, you go get in the shower." I said.

After I called Lisa, who was on her way to the nearest "Open Twenty Four Hours" drug store, I went and got her a towel from the hall closet.

I knocked on the bathroom door and she told me to come in. I set the towel on the counter and said,"Lisa is on her way. She should be here soon."

"Okay." She said and I left the bathroom. Just as I did there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Lisa." I said once I opened the door. "I've come bearing the things you'll need to buy until she moves out." She said, handed me a bag, and walked away. "Thank you!" I yelled out to her. "No problem!" She yelled back.

I shut the door and locked it then went to the bathroom. "Lisa came by and dropped this off." I said and stuck my arm through the cracked open bathroom door. She grabbed the bag and I shut the door. "Can I go back to bed now?" I asked. "Have fun." She said, which was a sign that I could go back to bed.