Chapter Twenty-One (Pilots there i already made the joke for u)

"I can not believe you did this, after I gave you the damn rules." Dad said.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry Mr. Barakat. I was supposed to watch her and I didn't." Kyle said, emerging from the flood of people in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry too. I was pushing her drinks." A girl with rose gold hair said.

"Wendy, you're coming home. Now." Dad said.

"What? No. You can't do this. You did this when you were in high school don't even try and lie to me." I said, apparently feeling really brave.

"That's because I was a dumb ass teenager. You're fucking better than this Wendy!" He yelled, before grabbing me by my arm and pulling me outside.

He pushed me into the car and got in himself.

"I don't want you near that boy. He's no good for you." He snapped.

"Oh so now you're controlling who I talk to? What happened to fun dad. This dad is shitty and controlling." I muttered.

I could feel dad roll his eyes.

The entire ten minute car ride was silent. An angry silence. Lots of deep sighs from the both of us.

When we pulled into the driveway, I got out right away.

I already knew what was coming.

I wanted to escape what was about to happen.

Right before I entered my room.

"Nope. Turn. Walk. Park it." Dad said, which meant 'not going in there, turn around, walk to the couch, sit your ass down.'

So, as I flopped on the couch, not even my double sized recliner, dad sat on the coffee table.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked me.

That's not what I was expecting. I was ready for him yelling.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting more nervous than scared.

"Why are you acting like this? Did I do something to make you feel like you need to act like this?" He asked.

"I don't know! Ever since I turned fourteen you've had this tight ass leash on me and you're so controlling! You watch every move I make and now I'm not even allowed to hang out with my one friend anymore because he's no good for me! What the hell does that even mean?!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me." He said.

"No. I'm not even finished yet. Even Alex, who is a pretty strict guy when it comes to rules says yours are flipping ridiculous! No standing on the counter to get to the top shelf seems pretty stupid to me! How would you feel if I was a tight ass and made you do all this bullshit?" I asked.

"You know what. Maybe I'm doing this to try and keep you as pure and nice as possible! You're supposed to take your first shot of vodka on your 21st birthday with your old man! Not when you're fucking fifteen at some highschool party where all they give you are damn Irish Car Bombs! I'm supposed to keep my daughter on a tight leash because you may not see how boys look at you, but I do! So maybe I'm trying to keep you my little baby girl for as long as possible!" He yelled.

And then here come the water works.

Because one, I can't handle people yelling at me. And two, that was the sweetest.

"Honey. Do you understand now? I'm only doing this to protect you from the evil world where people think Justin Bieber is the hottest JB out there." He said, sitting on the couch and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll go get my phone and my laptop and my iPod." I said and shrugged out of his embrace.

I walked off to my room and gathered my electronics then went to the living room and handed them to him.

"Here ya go." I said then went and flopped into my recliner.

This is going to be a boring two weeks.