Chapter Twenty-Two

(AN/ this idea was suggested by @Band_Meme_Trash
Thanks fam)
(AN/ also, imagine Kyle as Dylan Everett Supernatural Era)

Wendy's POV

A couple hours into my punishment of no electronics I was already bored.

Dad had already gone to bed, so I was up, reading. Because I have nothing else to do.

When there were small little taps on my window. I'm on ground level and dad's room is upstairs.

I went to my window and opened my curtains. There stood Kyle, in all his very attractive stature.

"Hey." He said once I opened my window.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to rescue you from this evil dungeon." He said.

"I don't need rescuing." I said.

He smiled a bit and held his hand out.

"Wendy, run away with me? For a few hours at least?" He asked.

I thought about this for a minute. If I get caught, I'm going to be in some deep shit. But if I don't, Kyle's going to think I'm stuck up.

"Let me get dressed." I said.

"Can I watch?" He asked.

"Oh my god you perv. I'm just getting some leggings and a jacket. I'm changing in my closet." I said and quickly did so. I slid on a pair of toms and was about to grab my phone, but then I remembered.

So, I grabbed my wallet instead and popped the screen off my window. I slid out of the window and put the screen back into place.

Kyle and I walked down the street to my neighborhood park.

On the way, Kyle brushed his hand against mine. My entire hand felt tingly and my ears felt hot.

He grabbed my hand, and I swear I would've melted right then and there.

When we got to the park, we sat at the swings. Still holding hands.

"I hope you're not in too much trouble." He said.

"No electronic for two weeks. Got yelled at. Nothing too extreme." I said.

And out of nowhere. He kissed me.

And I melted straight into it.

"Will you be my girlfriend." He said when we pulled apart.

"I will." I said and leaned in.

We ended up at the park until sunrise.

"Oh shit. My dad probably found out I gotta go." I said.

"Don't worry about him. Just stay a little longer." He said with a smile.

"No. I can't he's going to fucking flip if he knows that I snuck out." I said, getting up from my spot on the grass.

"Okay. I'll see you later then?" He asked.

"I'll see you later. My house, midnight." I said.

"Sounds good. See you then." He said and walked in the opposite direction of my house.

I ran home, quickly and quietly popping my screen out of my window and climbing back in.

"So. Where were you?"

Ah shit.