Chapter Nine

Jack's POV

Wendy is now sixteen. And I think she and I aren't on speaking terms. You see, I've gotten myself a girlfriend. And Wendy doesn't exactly like her.

"Amy. I love you." I said. "I love you too Jack." Amy said.

Amy has brown hair, blue eyes, has a half sleeve of tattoos. She's honestly beautiful.

Wendy has been taking up photography with Zack and she's been taking ballroom dance classes. But when she's home she hides away in her room when Amy is here.

"Does Wendy not like me or something?" Amy asked. "She probably thinks that you're trying to replace her mom." I said. "I'm not trying to at all. I love the kid. Honestly, I do." She said.

"I understand. But I've never dated anyone else, she's not used to it." I said.

"Hey dad! Hey Amy!" Wendy said and kissed us both on the cheek. She wants something. She never acts this affectionate towards anyone unless she wants something.

"Hey kid." I said. "You wanna come to dance class with me?" She asked. "Sure!" Amy said. "Okay. I'm gonna go get ready." Wendy said and ran off.

When she came out she was wearing a black tank top, a belt, a pair of jean shorts, and a pair of boots.

"You guys ready?" She asked

"You guys ready?" She asked. "Let's go!" I yelled. "Oh! The guys are coming too, Zack's bringing his roommate." Wendy said when we got to the car.

When we got to the dance studio the guys were already there. And another person. "Oh dad! This is my dance partner Lucas. Lucas this is my dad Jack, his girlfriend Amy, my uncles Zack, Alex, and Rian, and Rian's girlfriend Cass, Alex's wife Lisa, and Zack's roommate Melanie. Everyone, Lucas." Wendy said, practically using one breath. "Nice to meet you Lucas." Everyone said in unison.

We got inside of the studio and to me, it looked like a bar. Sorta. "And our instructed Donny." Wendy said, sliding across the floor to a guy with blonde hair.

"Okay. Country swing." Donny said. "Wendy! You didn't explain what we would be doing." Alex whined. "Fine. All you gotta do is watch." Wendy sassed. "You gotta put on the shirt!" Lisa yelled. "What shirt?" I asked. "I'll be back." Wendy said, taking something from Lisa and walking off to the bathroom.

When she came out she was wearing a flannel shirt, tied to show her stomach off.

"Holy shit." Rian mumbled from beside me.

"Okay. So you guys watch and try after Lucas and I." Wendy said. She got with Lucas and the music started up. (AN you gotta fucking watch this it's fantastic)

Lucas was tossing her, she was smiling like no tomorrow. Eventually Lisa grabbed Alex and they started doing the same thing. "What's happening?" Cass asked, looking confused. "I have no fucking clue." I mumbled, still looking at my daughter being tossed in the air.

When the two pairs were finished, Donny clapped, told them that their routine was great. "Okay dad! Your turn." Wendy said. "Umm. I'm good." I said.

"Okay. Next were gonna do a simple two step. Grab your partners and let's get started." Donny said.

Alex and Lisa got together, Zack and Melanie got together, Rian and Cass, Wendy and Lucas, and Amy and I.

"Okay. So your gonna start with your closed form so ladies, your hand is gonna be on your partners shoulder muscle. Guys, your hand is gonna be on your ladies shoulder blade. Then join hands." Donny explained and demonstrated on Lucas and Wendy.

About an hour later of this, Wendy and Lucas went and did their own thing.