Chapter Seventeen

Seeing Wendy happy with seeing the Panic! guys made me really happy. She's been in a really down mood since she got out of the hospital.

"I missed y'all so damn much." Wendy said for the fifth time now.

We all eventually went inside, settling down on the couch, floor, and chairs. Wendy was sitting in the double sized recliner; custom made for her because she said it was more comfortable to sleep on than the couch; with Dallon. Her practically second dad. I asked him for parenting advise because he's also a dad.

Anywho, Wendy and Dallon are actually curled up together, doing what they do best. Sleeping.

It's actually adorable, so. I take a picture, put it on instagram and twitter with the caption

Together at last.

And there were so many retweets and likes and shit.

I sometimes like to watch Wendy sleep. Yeah, sounds weird. I know. But, she just looks more relaxed. She's never been relaxed, until she sleeps. But sometimes she sleeps with her eyes open and it's terrifying. First time I saw her do it she was like eight. I though she was awake so I asked if she wanted breakfast and she didn't respond. I legit thought she died.

"Have I ever told you that Wendy sometimes sleeps with her eyes open?" I randomly asked, to the remaining people who were still awake.

"Dude. That's creepy as hell." Alex said.

"She does. Look, she's doing it now." I said, pointing in her general direction.

Her eyes were wide open.

I walked over, picked up her wrist, and dropped it.

"See. Completely asleep." I said.

"Wait. Lift her arm again." Lisa said, having a very concerned look on her face.

"Those are just the cuts from the glass that got stuck in her arm. She's okay." I said.

Lisa nodded and we all fell into normal conversation.

Eventually Dallon and Wendy woke up.

"What'd we miss?" They both asked at the same time.

"Nothing much, we talked about how you sometimes sleep with your eyes open." I shrugged.

"Speaking of. My eyes are really dry. Do we still have eye drops?" Wendy asked, blinking a few times.

"Should be some in my bathroom cabinet. The second shelf from the top." I said. She nodded and went back into my room.

"You have to do it for me. Remember last time I tried to do it by myself?" Wendy later asked, coming out of my room.

She accidentally poked herself in the eye with it and also managed to get too much of the liquid in her eye. We had to go to the doctor about that one.

"Okay. You know what to do." I said.

Wendy tossed me the bottle and sat in front of me, resting her head on my knees.

"Please hurry. I really hate this." She said.

I unscrewed the cap and opened her eye wider than it was. I dropped one drop in her eye and she squeezed her eye shut.

"Quit." I said and thumped her on the back of the head.

"Sorry." She mumbled and she let me do her other eye.

"Ooh! Did you tell Brendon what you wanted to do?" I asked.

"What?" Brendon asked.

"Miss Wendy Ann wants to play piano." I said before my daughter could speak.

Brendon's face lit up in excitement.

"Really?" He asked.

Wendy bit her bottom lip and nodded, smiling a bit.

"I'll teach you if you want!" Brendon yelled, getting overly excited.

"Please!" Wendy yelled, also getting excited.

"Yeah! If your dad will let you, you can spend the summer with Sarah and I and I can teach you piano there, along with some other things." Brendon said, looking at me.

"Daddy please." Wendy said, folding her hands and begging.

"How about we work it out later." I said.

She pouted, but didn't say anything.

Later on in the evening, we all went out to eat. Normally on a Monday night, Wendy and I would just stay in and eat cereal for dinner. But, since we had people over. We decided it'd be okay to go out on a Monday night.

We ended up at a Taco Bell and stayed there until we got kicked out.

When we got home, it was around midnight.

"We should probably go and get a hotel or some thing." Zach said.

"No. Stay here, it's late. I'll share a bed with dad. The couch is a pull out and a couple of y'all can have my bed." Wendy said.

Once we got sleeping arrangements, we all finally went to bed.