Chapter Eight

Jack's POV

I woke up to Wendy jumping on the bed. "Get up! The guys are here!" She yelled.

I got up out of bed and put on a sweatshirt as it was quite cold in the house.

Wendy and I walked to the living room where all of the guys and their girlfriend or significant others were lounged around.

"Morning sunshine!" Cass yelled. "Yeah yeah. Why're you all here so early?" I mumbled. "Dad, it's noon." Wendy said, carrying a mug of what smelled of coffee. "Here." She said and handed me the mug.

After we all ate and talked, Alex started handing presents out.

Alex placed a large, flat, and square box in between Wendy and I. "For you both from Zack." He said and continued to hand the presents out, along with the stockings.

Once he handed presents out, we always let Wendy go first. Then, it went in a clockwise circle. She picked up a blue wrapped box and recited who it was from,"This one is from Cass." She opened the paper, crumpled it into a ball, and chucked it at Alex's head. She took off the top of the box and looked inside.

She took out what it was and took the tissue paper off of it. It was a velvet box, she opened the box and gasped. "Cass! Thank you so much!" She yelled. "What is it?" Alex asked. "It's a necklace, Cass and Lisa have the same ones." Wendy said. "Now when you miss us, you can have us with you." Cass said.

Then it went around. When it finally got to the end, Wendy and I still have the big thing from Zack.

"And last one is for both Wendy and I, from Zack." I said. Wendy and I ripped open the white paper and saw a huge picture of the both of us, the one that Zack took a few weeks ago.

"Zack, thank you so much

"Zack, thank you so much." I said. "You're welcome. But, that's not all." Zack said and turned the tv on. He popped a cd into the DVD player and hit the play button when it was ready. A whole mess of pictures came up. But that oh so familiar song started.

Some started from when she was just four years old. The first one came up, Wendy looked to be about four or five years old and she was asleep on my chest. Actually, we were both asleep.

The second one came up, she still looked the same age, but it was when all of the guys and I were at the park with her, teaching her how to ride a bike. The third came up and it was on the same day, only she had fallen off. I was right by her side, comforting her and making sure she was okay.

By the end, I was crying, Wendy was practically sobbing, Zack had tears in his eyes. Everyone had tears in their eyes.

Wendy got up off of the couch and tackled Zack into a hug.

"Thank you Zack." I heard her mumble into his shoulder. "You're welcome doll." He whispered.