A glimpse to the past

We've been dating for about 4 years, we're only 20 so it might be like a young love, you never know were this could take you.

The last year Ten joined SM and I won't deny I'm really proud of him, he's really talented and charming but the sad thing is that  he moved to korea from were I'm from.

I've been living in Thailand for around 13 years, we moved here after my grandmother died when I was 7 years old. 

Ten was my first friend here, he helped me a lot improving with the language and I did the same for him teaching him korean.

We grew up together, it doesn't surprise me that we fell for each other.

February 27th was close, Ten's birthday as well so I was going to go to Korea as a surprise.

We haven't seen each other since he moved to Korea, we talked on the phone almost every day but I always think I'm annoying him since he has other priorities.

In this past year I've been doing what I like, modeling and I've somehow earned fame around Asia but I haven't told Ten about it yet, I'm afraid he might disagree and won't support me.

It's a week before Ten's birthday and I find myself at Incheon's Airport with my manager, yes guys I have a manager, I came earlier than the date to complete some schedules and let everything prepared.

I wasn't expecting to see many people around here but there's a little crow near the exit of the place, I supposed an idol was arriving in a few hours.

I didn't pay atention and started walking to the exit with my manager when I hear them scream loudy.

"Danbi unnie!" Are they calling me? I froze in my spot, I turned my head to their side and pointed at myself.

"Yes! Danbi unnie!" I felt somehow happy and proud of myself, I decided to go near the little crow and talk to them for a while.

"Oh guys are you here for me? I didn't know I had fans" I said thanked and shy at the same time.

"Someone spread a rumor that you were coming and as we're one of your fanbases we came to see" Said a young girl.

'So I have fanbases?' I thought to myself. 

I swear I was smiling like one true idiot, I was happy as hell.

"Thank you so much guys I wasn't expecting this, I really apreciate it" I said bowing to them.

"Would you like to take some pictures with me?" I asked and they all started to scream and jump as kids.

After sharing with my fans I went to the hotel to have some rest before starting my schedule tomorrow.

My manager only said I would be doing a photoshoot with some idols but he didn't mention any name.

"I guess I'll have to wait to know" I said talking to myself ready to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

A new day begins and I feel pretty good, I'm on the car way to the sesion, I haven't talked with Ten since last week, I think he's busy and I don't want to disturb him so I haven't insist.

When I get to the place the director tells me the guys already started with the shooting so I went to change my clothes with the ones they gave me.