A shoulder to cry

A new day came and I was lying in my bed, lazy as always.

My uncle told me that we were going to have a family dinner today and that I could bring whoever I wanted with me.

I must be sincere, if the things were like 2 years ago I would bring Ten with me but now that's kinda impossible and I couldn't think in anyone else.

I want to do something productive this morning so I decide to go out for a walk.

Said and done I started walking by Seoul streets going nowhere in particularly.

I only make a stop in a Park to enjoy the view but as soon as I do that my day become gray, my heart started hurting in the most intensive way I could tell.

'Chittapon and Lalisa holding hands'

I started walking back and hide on a tree, I put one hand in the tree and the other in my heart.

'Why does this hurt so much?' My vision starts to blurry and my legs get weaker each passing second, I couldn't breathe.

Memories came to my mind as a bullet.

"I won't ever love anyone else as I love you" Said Ten holding my hands in the last anniversary we were together.

'You're such a liar' I think to myself.

I couldn't tell how many time I've been in this position, people passed by me but didn't even try to help me or ask me if I was ok.

"Danbi is that you? Are you ok?" I knew who was it, I went near him in no time and hugged him as my life depended of that and started crying silently.

I can tell he was shocked as hell but still hugged me back not asking anything, we weren't that close, we only spoke a few times but he was my savior at this moment.

"Taeyong make this stop please, my heart is hurting so much" I managed to say while crying.

I was pretty sure he didn't know what I was talking about but I only needed him to be there and nothing else.

"It's ok, it'll pass" He said trying to comfort me while rubbing softly my back.

"I'm gonna take you home, you can't be at this state in the streets, you just have to guide me" He said and I didn't protest, I did what I was told.

As we reached my apartment he helped me to get to the living room.

 He said he was going to call my manager to take care of me but I stopped him

"Don't do that just stay, please" I said pleading while trying to dry my tears with a hanky.

"Would you promise to tell me what happened to you if I stay?" Taeyong asked and I just nodded.

He sat next to me trying to comfort me again but my tears were falling like a stream.