When things go well...

3 weeks have passed and everything was going well for me.

I'm into YG's new project for models, and it's actually about acting.

My uncle in trying us to open through other areas and not only modeling.

He has great actors for sure, but in our case (I mean in the models case) it's very hard to find something to do so he doesn't want us to stay without doing anything.

Last week I made 2 more photoshoots beside the retro one and I can't feel any better.

My neighbors, Monsta X have been busy too because of their comeback, but it's not like a barely see them, sometimes I get to see them at night and we order pizza together, or in the morning and we have breakfast together too ahahaha.

I feel like I'm close to them but not too much.

This morning I read the news and saw some things about NCT's tour, people is giving them so much love and I can't help but be happy for them.

Beside that their last concert was in Thailand, I was so envious I want to visit my old home again.

Talking about NCT, our dear Ten surely loves to be on the covers, new photos of him and Lisa appeared and I can actually tell they're recent, they went out together after the concert.

You can call me crazy but each day I pass away from Ten, I feel like that little piece of love I still had for him is slowly disappearing.

I mean, I can't do anything else, he's moving on and he's happy now.

If he's happy I'm happy.

After 2 years since we broke up I can't expect him to stay alone unlike me.

But in my case it's because I haven't gotten to like someone else yet.

Now that I remember, something really funny happened last week.

Ten called me and he sounded hella mad.

~Flashback~

I'm currently in a middle of a photoshoot when the PD let us take a break.

I approach Jihoon and ask him for my phone.

"Girl, Ten has been calling you since last hour, he's so intense" He told me annoyed.

I laughed and him.

When I was about to check my phone, Ten called again but this time I could answer him properly.

"Hey thai boy!" I greet him friendly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I hear him shout angrily.

"What are you talking about dude?"

"WOULD YOU PLEASE BEHAVE AS A GROW UP PERSON?" He's still shouting.

"Dude are you talking to me?" I asked him not knowing how to react.

"SHIT JOHNNY YOU LOOK LIKE A KID, GET DOWN THAT TABLE AND GO TO SLEEP"

Whaaaaat? He's totally not talking to me, so why did he call?

"Where did I left my phone?" I hear him ask.

"DANBI!?" He shouted.

"Yah! Ten why are you screaming! Why did you call me?"

"I didn't call you, I think this phone broke" He said and laughed awkwardly.

"Did you listen something?"