Trip pt.1

Destiny put Wonho in my life, but also got us apart...

My schedule was so full that I couldn't even take the rest my doctor told me to take, same with Wonho, his schedule was incredibly busy after he came back from his trip.

One day when Monsta X and I came back from our agencies around the same hours, after saying hi Wonho asked me to talk for a while and I agreed.

"You're going to tell me this is not working, right?" I asked him smiling sadly.

"So, do you think the same?" He asked me.

"I do, we're both so busy that we can't even see each other" I told him.

"You're right, I think we should break up in order to save of friendship..." He said slowly and I nodded.

"I agree with you, we can't tie each other even knowing how the situation is, but we can save our friendship" I told him back and he smiled at me.

"So... we're no longer dating?"

"We're not" I said and laughed a little, he nodded and hugged me before going back to his apartment.

I sighed and sat on the couch, it's not like I'm sad for this but I'm not happy either.

I'm grateful we got to be something and that we enjoyed every second we could be together but it's obvious that the magic has ended and I can't do anything besides accepting it.

My mother told me she was proud of me for handling this in such a good way, I couldn't help but laugh because she's comparing this with when Ten broke up with me but I think there's no point on comparing it, Wonho and I agreed before breaking up, Ten just broke my heart but well, we're okay now.

Next day Starship announced we had broke up and I confirmed it since I'm the CEO and no one else besides me can do it.

I told Ten 5 minutes after talking with my mom last night and asked me if I was okay which I said I was because really deep inside me I'm not lying.

I called my uncle for the first time in a long time that afternoon.

"Uncle how are you, how's the family?" I asked him brightly and politely.

"Hi Danbi sweetie, everything's fine by the moment and how's work?" He asked back.

"Awful, I mean in some way I like it because I get distracted but on the other part, it's really stressful and it's consuming me, I'm getting sick somehow and my doctor recommended me to take a break, what should I do?" I explained.

"Really? Then take a break, GD can cover you with no problem, you know family and health goes first right?"

"I do, thank you for reminding me haha, do I have to tell him or you'll do it?"

"I'll do it don't worry, you can leave the office in a few when he gets there" He told me, we said goodbye and hung up, as he said in a few minutes later GD came to the office politely, I explained him everything I had to and gave him my number if he needed to call me, I saved his and then went home.

My mother was making dinner already so I guess she's gonna make lots of food.

"Hi mom, I'm home" I told her as soon as I passed the door and she looked surprised.

"Oh darling you're here, I thought you weren't going to come to have dinner" She said and I looked at her suspiciously.

"If you thought that why are you making so much food?" I questioned.