Comfort

I woke up feeling like shit, yesterday I fell asleep crying, who the hell thinks that a good idea? Not me for sure.

After I did my morning routine I texted my mother.

Danbi: Mom! I miss you </3 How's Peppermint?

Mom: Oh my baby I miss you too, are you eating well? As unfriendly as always, you know peppermint loves you only.

Danbi: I'm gonna take a flight there this noon, I really want to see you.

Mom: For real? I'm gonna make your favorite food for dinner then sweetie, can't wait! It's cold here so don't forget to bring warm clothes.

It was a short conversation but it was enough for me.

As soon as I woke up I already knew I wanted to visit her.

Since I came here I haven't seen her, not even in the family dinner because she was busy and she couldn't come.

I changed my clothes and saved some for the days I would be in Thailand, I called Jihoon and told him what I was going to do, he asked me if I needed him to accompany me but I declined, he has his own social life and he has to live it.

Knowing my mother, whenever she says the weather is cold, it's actually not so I didn't packed too many warm clothes as she might have expected.

I locked everything and left my place, after that I took a taxi to the airport.

I haven't bought a ticked but well I'm a risky girl haha.

I got there and bought my ticket, lucky me they have some seat available.

There were some fans on the airport, but I think they were going to travel too.

I heard they scream excited every time I looked at them, it was a small group, I think they're going on vacations together, goals man.

"Danbi can be take pictures of you?" One of them asked me shyly.

"You don't need to ask me! Feel free to do what you want" I answered smiling.