Trying to restart

"No fucking way!" I said almost fangirling.

It's......

----

"Monsta X!" I said and covered my mouth.

They laughed sweetly, OMG I swear I can die for sure right now.

I throw a glance to my manager Jihoon who was trying hard not to laugh at me.

(A/N: BTW This is how our manager Jihoon looks♥ One of my friends asked me to give a reference)

"I'm sorry but I really like you guys haha, you're really cool and now my neighbors" I said showing them my thumbs up then covering my face from embarrassing.

"I must say I feel glad and I think the other members too, it's nice to meet you" Shownu said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too" I said bowing.

"Oh, um..... Danbi-ssi can I have your autograph? I'm your fan, you're an amazing model" Hyungwoon said lightly blushing, I laughed and nodded.

I gave him the autograph and told them to sit and put themselves comfortable.

We've been talking about random thing for about 3 hours, all of them are really nice and kind.

Jihoon left 20 minutes after I started talking with the boys because he had a date, that lucky bastard haha.

They've told me they have free this whole week because they worked hard and the company decided to let them rest for a while.

I told the guys to treat me informally because after all I'm the same age as I.M and they agreed.

"Is it uncomfortable to be YG's niece?" Kihyun asked curious and I laughed.

"You have no idea" I replied.

They laughed.

"It's really odd because people think that my life depends of his money or something like that, they're so wrong haha I mean I'm independent and work for my own things, he does give me things sometimes but I don't request them and beside that people thinks he's my father and not my uncle"

"Well you're right and have a clear point, those people that thinks like that are just trying to annoy you so don't mind them, no one knows the thing better than yourself" Wonho said with a smile that could melt my heart right away.

I tried hard not to fangirl and succeeded.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked them.

I.M was the first one to nod then the others did it too and I smiled.

"It's okay, let me see if I have something here, you never know haha"

As I expected there was nothing (because I've just moved obviously) and it was too late now to go to a supermarket.