Having Fun

Ten's POV:

DID SHE JUST HANG ME UP? I wasted an international call for that treat?.

I just wanted to know what was going on, shit.

"Hyung!" I called our manager.

"Yes Ten?"

"Tell me about the news in Korea" I told him.

His face showed me shock, I guess I wasn't supposed to know it.

"Umm uh.....who told you about it?" He asked avoiding my question.

"That doesn't matter, just tell me" I'm not gonna say it was her.

"Well dispatch reveled your relationship with Lisa, the fans didn't react in a bad way, they all love the Thai couple" He replied me nervously not telling me too much.

"Oh man how this happened? Is she okay with it?" I asked him concerned.

"I don't know you should try to call her and ask her after the concert due the schedule difference, anyways your agencies confirmed it so you have to be careful".

Well Danbi already told me to be careful...

Damn I feel like I'm doing something bad but I know I'm not so it's confusing.

After all she stills supportive with me... I must be thankful for that.

'Danbi I'm sorry for choosing my happiness over us all the time, thanks for understanding' I thought to myself as if she could listen to my words.

"I'm sorry about that call and for annoying you, thanks for letting me know about the scandal and for being supportive" I send her that text, she must be sleeping now, she'll see it later.

After that I send Lisa a text too "Hey bae♥, text me when you're free so I can call you".

It's funny because as her boyfriend, I should have texted Lisa first but instead I texted Danbi, is it wrong? I don't really know.

-----------------

Danbi's POV:

I kinda woke up feeling ready to affront a new day, I guess I rested enough but I haven't opened my eyes.

I feel warm and comfortable, I don't even want to move, Can I stay like this forever?.

What is this feeling? I can't describe it.

I squirm a little and suddenly feel someone moving under me.

I shut my eyes open.

God damn it, it's Wonho and we're cuddling.