The other side of the story

Danbi's POV~

I woke up due a horrible headache, I feel like shit right now and I don't even know where I am.

I suddenly feel awkward and notice someone's staring at me.

"I'm Johnny" He said.

"Shit! You freaked me out, man that's wrong you don't stare at people while they're sleeping" I said.

"Yeah I know but I was supposed to take care of you, what else should I have done? haha by the way the others are in the living room" He said while laughing.

"Where I'm I?"

"NCT's Dorm" He said casually

I started packing 'Why did you do this to me Lee Taeyong!'

"Um uh, thanks" I said trying to rush and get the hell out of there, I don't even care about the headache anymore I just don't want to be here.

But as soon as I get to the living room...

"Oh damn it" I whispered to myself.

"It's that how you greet us?" Jaehyun asked pretending to be offended.

"I'm sorry guys, thank you for taking care of me but I have to go now! I'll treat you next time" I said while sending them hearts with my heart, the guys started fanboying.

I rushed to Taeyong and hugged him "Thank you so much" I said, he hugged me back and smiled.

"Bye guys see you soon!"

"Bye Danbi take care" They all said in unison.

I went to the front of the building and wasting no time I call a cab, suddenly I hear a voice that makes me shiver.

"Danbi wait, we need to talk please" I hear Ten Say.

"There's nothing to talk about Ten"

"Look I sorry for making you suffer I really do, it's wasn't my intention I swear"

"Ten you don't have to explain anything ok? We're not even friends, you're a grown up man you can do whatever you want" I said annoyed.

"Please give me a change to make up the things, I just want us to be friends again!" Ten said and my heart broke even more.

"You should have known this was going to be like this when you broke up with me, if you wouldn't said something as stupid as 'we can't be friends anymore' this won't be happening, assume the consequences of your acts" I said really angrily.

"Please Danbi" He begged.

"Do whatever you want Chittapon, now I feel sorry for the poor Lisa" And after saying that I entered a cab and went to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ten's POV:

You might hate me now Danbi but I'll make sure to take our friendship back.

I can't deny I still have little feelings for her but still I'm confused because I like Lalisa too.

I need Danbi on my life, I need to clear up what I feel, I know I have a past with her and that just makes things more difficult.

I knew that breaking up with her was maybe the worst idea on earth but I actually didn't want fans to harm her, I would blame myself for it.

At that point I wasn't pretty sure of what I felt for her, we were apart for at least one year and I guess that affected me more than I thought.

The moment I saw her there in the studio I already felt bad but I knew that it was now or never, I took an advantage of my unsure feeling to break up with her.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't regret so I just kept moving forward, I still cared for her I mean she was once my bestfriend, I checked her up some times and got happy with what I saw.

She was doing pretty fine, her fame was rising and her career opened so many doors with opportunities, I couldn't help but be proud.

I thought it was time to move on so I started hanging out with Lisa, we had so many things in common and enjoyed being together but I couldn't stop thinking on Danbi.

With Lisa I can tell that as she's exactly like me sometimes I think of her as a brother (not even a sister), but with Danbi she was always so sweet, caring and mysterious, I was always discovering new things about her and it was fascinating.

When I saw her talking with guys I got super jealous, you can't imagine how mad I was when I saw Taeyong carrying her bridal style 'That must've been me' I thought.

It might be too late now and I know I screwed it up so bad with her but I want her closer to me, at least I want us to begin from zero and be friends.

I'll make her fall for me again because now I've realized that...

I love her.

------------------------

A short update guys, I was listening to The Sims Soundtracks and somehow got inspired hahahaha.

Make me know if you like it and if I made any mistake.