Shock

Wonho's POV:

I opened the door of the apartment and spotted I.M with a creepy face looking at me.

He was kinda smiling but I couldn't tell I can't even describe him HAHAHAHA.

It's very similar to his usual face but creepier.

"Dude what's wrong?" I asked him concerned.

"Oh nothing" He said while smirking.

God I swear he can be so weird sometimes.

I try to ignore him and go to my room, I remember I have to send Danbi a text so I type her a simple "Hi! This is Wonho" and then proceed to take a shower.

When I'm done I check up my phone and notice I have an unread message, it was from her saying "You're saved now! Goodnight", to be honest I wanted to talk to her a little more, she's the most genuine person I met so I can't deny I'm kinda interested in knowing her better, but after reading that I think it might be the wrong timing.

I go to the living room and all the members were there as the see me they send me creepy pervert faces.

Wtf is wrong with them? "Guys what's going on?" I asked them worried.

"We know you spent the whole day with Danbi" Jooheon said smirking.

"Uh yeah but what's wrong with that?".

"And now she can't even walk?" Shownu said and omg I swear he has the creepiest look among the others, considering he's a no emotions robot.

"Oh right I already forgot about it" I say and I mean it, I forgot about how exhausted she was because of the exercise, I made her done many easy ones but as she had some months without doing them she got tired really fast.

"Yah! Split it off! What were you two doing today?" Kihyun said almost yelling.

"First that all what the actual fuck are you thinking I did?" I asked them almost offended because it seems like they have a wrong idea of me.

"Nothing" Minhyuk said but I knew he was lying.

I looked at I.M "The thing you heard was just a piece of the conversation, bad timing man, you all have a dirty mind" I said and laughed.

"We went to the gym together or well, I bumped with her near there so I invited her" I told them.

"That's not even romantic, you're so boring" Jooheon said and rolled his eyes.

The other guys were trying to kick me but I avoided them easily.

"Stop saying nonsense and go to sleep boys" I said and went back to my room.

Maybe I should try to talk to her tomorrow and say sorry...

-

Danbi's POV: