The past

My mind went blank for some minutes, then I came back to my senses and I decided to talk to my uncle so I rushed to his office.

I opened the door and he had the same face that I had, he was shocked I guess he saw it too.

He has cameras on the practice rooms in case of emergency you know, but I guess he never saw anything like this.

"The Dispatch girl got in the building, you have to increase the security" I told him seriously.

"Yes I've just saw that, I'll have it in mind" He managed to say, he barely could talk.

We both sighed loud looking at each other's faces.

"Idols from other companies are not allowed to come without my permission" My uncle said.

"Will you punish her?" I asked him.

"Of course" He sighed "Will you tell Ten?" He asked serious.

"Of course, but he won't believe me" I told him.

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't believe you, at least you're a good friend and tell him"

"You're right" I said "I'll be leaving to their dorm now, I saw on the internet that they have a concert on L.A past tomorrow and they'll be leaving tonight"

"Go ahead, let me know how it ends" He said.

"Tell me when you're done with Lisa, I have something to say to her too" I told him and then made my way to NCT's dorm.

Once I arrived I knocked the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Renjun asking, he took my advice.

"Yang Danbi Noona" I replied.

"Noona! I didn't know you were coming" He said once he opened the door.

"Sorry I didn't say I was coming, is Ten here?" I asked him.

"Actually only the foreigners are here, the others went to visit their families but not us, so yes he's in his room" He replied.

"Thank you" I said and approached his room, then knocked the door.

"Come in" He said, he might think I'm one of his teammates.

"Ten" I said almost in a whisper with an apologetical face.

He looked at me shocked, he was shirtless so he tried to cover himself.

"I've seen you shirtless before, don't be stupid" I said, trying not to sound so rude.

"What are you doing here, you came to say sorry or something?" He said and he did use a rude tone.

"I came here as a friend, and I don't want you to suffer so I need to tell you something"

"Say it already!" He demanded.

"I saw Lisa with Bambam, she's cheating you" I said almost whispering.

"Who do you think you are to talk shit about my girlfriend? You didn't have to get to this point" He said angry.

"Ten I'm not talking shit, I'm telling you what I saw, they even kissed" I tried to explain it to him.

"Bullshit! Danbi get out of here, you're out of your mind" He said and turned his back to me.

I sighed and left the place, I could try to talk to him the whole day and he wouldn't listen to me.