Complications

I woke up and felt cold, I went to the living room and looked outside the windows, it was raining.

I made myself what u can call breakfast but to be honest it was far from being that, I just didn't feel hungry.

While I was eating, I looked through the window and Ten's face came to my mind.

I remembered his disappointed face and felt pain in my heart, he has the power of make me feel really bad only by looking at me with those eyes.

I take my phone on my hands and dial his number.

"Hello?" He says with a husky voice, like if he has woke up some minutes ago.

"Ten-ah did I woke you up?" I ask him.

"No, don't worry"

"Are you at your dorm?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can I go? I think we need to talk" I tell him.

"Sure no problem, I'll be waiting" He answers and then hung up.

If we want to solve this it can't be through the phone.

I changed my clothes after I finished eating, I did the dishes too and cleaned a little, then took a taxi to NCT's dorm.

I knocked the door and Renjun opened a few seconds later.

"Renjun-ah you should ask who is it first, what if it's a crazy fan?" I kinda scold him.

"Ah Danbi noona I knew it was you because Ten hyung told me but I'll have it in my mind next time, come in" He says smiling.

What a cute boy.

I walk to the living room and there they are, NCT guys half asleep, they're truly a mess.

"Good morning guys" I greet them.

"Good morning noona" They all say the same time, so funny.

I turned back and saw Ten in the kitchen so I went to his side.

"What are you doing boy?" I ask him.

"Breakfast, wanna help me?" He says casually.

"Sure" I reply, so I helped him doing breakfast, I guess they are really tired, this world tour means tons of work, poor of them.

They ate and I just watched, after that some of them fell asleep again.

Ten went to his room and gestured me to come with him so I followed his orders.

I sat on Johnny's bed and he on his own, we were looking at each other face to face.

"So how's everything?" I ask.