Going forward

It's been almost two years since we broke up, everything is going pretty fine, I kept moving forward without looking back.

Well that's not true at all, I do check him up sometimes and I can't help but feel proud, I can't hate him my whole life so at least I can check if he's healthy and those stuffs.

NCT is doing it awesome, they have around 6 sub units 'til now BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING SIGNAL OF FUCKING SEO JOHNNY, ok forget this last part, lets just say they're doing fine.

The hard life of a fan I guess.

I joined YGEnt. as a model last year just because my uncle insisted, he's YG's CEO by the way.

Media spotted our family in a trip and exposed all of us, my uncle thought it would be a good idea to have me nearer him so that's how I ended up here.

I got pretty close with the artist around my age like iKON and Blackpink, with Lalisa it was faster than anyone else because we talked in thai and she felt relaxed.

There's a TV program that has the great idea of an especial episode with the Big 3's companies, for me it's like the worst idea ever I mean, it's gonna be a disaster having so many idols in the same place but as I'm not important at all they didn't listened my opinion.

The recording starts in a few hours so we're currently at the place of the filming, I don't really know how to call it.

I didn't know what to except at all so I dressed casually, I guess it was okay because nobody was dressed formally.

Until now only JYPNation and our YGFamily is here, as SM has so many artist they're still discussing which ones to bring I guess, at least that's giving me time to socialize with JYP's artists.

An hour has passed and I can see new people entering the place, SHINee, SNSD, EXO, Lee Soo Man, Red Velvet and NCT are here.

I completely forgot that there was a chance to see him today now I feel kinda awkward, I knew coming here was a bad idea in the first place.

The first thing I noticed was........SEO JOHNNY IS OUT OF THE DUNGEON! My fangirl side went super happy.

Today might be a fun day I couldn't tell.

It's not the first time I see so many people in the same place, in the fashion shows there are actually more but this time is different, this guys are all idols.

The MC started talking to get a rid of the awkward atmosphere but as it didn't work he decided us to socialize first.

"Danbi is that you?" I heard somebody calling me so I turn to see the person.

It was Taeyong making gestures with his hands for me to come, he was with the rest of the guys of NCT except for Ten who was apparently having a good time with Lalisa and BamBam, I wouldn't say I'm jealous but I feel kinda weird.

I get close to the guys to greet them friendly.

"Hi guys long time no see! Congratulation for your success" I said smiling.

I saw them all getting shy which I found cute.

"It's because of the fans that we could make it" Yuta said smiling.

"I couldn't have tell better" I said proudly clapping my hands "By the way, for the ones who don't know me I'm Yang Danbi, it's nice to meet you all and don't worry I'm a fan so you don't have to introduce yourselves" I added.

They all bowed and smiled.

"Have you talked to Ten since that day?" I heard Jaehyun ask.

"Actually I haven't, he was the one saying that we should stop talking so yeah, the things are not good between us" I said ironically.

"Were you and Ten friends?" Asked Hansol curious.

"Um yeah, since we were kids haha, he was my first friend when I moved to Thailand" I said smiling at the memory.

"Ten never talked us about you" Said Taeyong very surprised.

"If we didn't have met last year he wouldn't ever told you, I guess I was just like a secret" I said a little offended.

"Well he said he didn't want the fans to harm you and that stopping been friends was the correct thing to do" Mark spoke.

"Bullshit" I said laughing then putted a hand in my mouth "Sorry" I said realizing the words I've used.

They all laughed hard moving their hands to tell me it's was okay, they were so loud I swear everybody was looking at us.

---------------------------------------------

Ten was indeed looking in their direction, he felt somehow annoyed of what he was seeing, he wanted to go there and take Danbi away from them, tell them not to go girl near his girl but he couldn't, he couldn't talk about their past and she wasn't his girl anymore so he just tried to ignore them.

---------------------------------------------

The recording was going pretty good and I was really impressed, we did so many activities but it was awkward when the attention got on me, the MC asked me why I was there making reference that everyone were idols with a very sarcastic tone, I felt really offended but my uncle spoke for me, he knew that if I opened my mouth I was going to insult the poor guy.

"She's my niece" My uncle said, everybody's mouth were hanging open.

I felt shy as hell, I wanted to get out of there, many people knew about it but I still felt ashamed, I didn't even tell Ten when we were together, I felt like I was been exposed to the world.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know, please forgive me" The MC said apologetically.

"It's okay, don't worry" I said with no emotions in my face.

"I'm really sorry but I have and schedule the next hour so I have to go first, have a good day and keep working hard!" I said standing while bowing, the staff said that it was okay so the let me go.

My manager was giggling secretly, he knew I didn't have any schedule, He knew I was only running away but still didn't say anything.

When I got home I went to my room sat in my bed and exhaled hard.

'Why does everything have to me so complicated' I said to myself.

----------------------------------

So yeah! another chapter is here I hope you guys like it.

Please let me know your opinions and  if a made a mistake♥

Have a good day c: