Solutions

Danbi's POV:

Ours managers approached us and told us to go immediately to the CEO office, they said only Ten and I needed to go, the rest of NCT would be waiting in the practice room.

It's somehow weird, I was expecting them to call out Taeyong too but they didn't so I don't know what to think now.

Maybe they'll say something like "You have to stop seeing each other" which would be funny because we actually don't talk nor anything, only this morning I guess.

-

As we got there their faces showed us no emotions, I could feel Ten's nervousness and I couldn't help but pat his back.

To be honest I'm not nervous, I want to put an end to this unpleasant situation before it gets to serious.

"So guys we called you here because we wanted to tell you our decision about this situation" SM CEO spoke.

"We don't think you should stop being friends or whatever you guys are, but we do think is important to take the control from this, we need to be a step ahead from them" My uncle said, Ten and I just nodded.

"We think you should expose your past to the public by yourselves, we're going to make you be in the same transmission on the V App tomorrow, its part of an special segment on SM's channel, we'll drop some questions and you'll have to manage to revel that you used to date" Said the SM CEO determinate.

"Let us remind you something guys" My uncle said kinda looking more at Ten than me.

"You have to make sure to clear that you're only friends now, you can say things like you barely talk each other or whatever you want but you need to emphasize the friend's part"

"If we go a step ahead of them we can be relaxed if they try threatening us with reveling pictures of you back in Thailand"

"Well that's pretty good I think it will work, I must say I'm impressed" Said Ten while clapping.

"Okay you killed one problem but there are two other's left" I said straightly.

"They have pictures of me with Taeyong in my family dinner, they can upload those ones and it'll affect the whole group anyway"

"Don't worry about it you can share a picture with him in your instagram and put something like 'Thanks for coming with me! You were a good partner my friend'" NCT's manager said.

"Well I guess that's okay but they still have my number and only God knows what else, what if they know where I live?".

"We'll make sure to block all those numbers and about your place, you can always move so don't think about it too much".

I just nodded at them but inside myself I was really confused, how can they manage to have a solution for anything?

"You can go now kids, you should tell the rest of NCT about the plan" Someone said, I wasn't focusing because I was overthinking everything so I couldn't tell.

I stood up, bowed at them and went out of the room, Ten followed me behind.

"Would you accompany me to tell the others?"

"Uh sure, I still have to take a photo with Taeyong and update it on Instagram" I said making a funny face.

Ten laughed at me.

That gracious laugh, Oh dear lord I missed how his laugh sounded like music to my ears.

I missed him I really did, but for now I think is dangerous for us to start a friendship like the one we had before.