Sharing time together

I gave their manager the direction of the restaurant as soon as I got in the van with them.

On our way we made silly jokes and played stupid games, we took our time to talk properly too.

"I saw how Ten looked at you Danbi, what's wrong with him?" Asked Minhyuk.

"I have no idea, it's actually stupid because I was going to explain him the situation but now I don't really care, let him think whatever he wants" I reply him calmly.

"Well you're right his reaction was not correct, I mean he has a girlfriend and you didn't protest when the notice came out, but when it's the contrary he acts offended, that's stupid" Hyungwoon said, everybody looked at him with their mouths wide open while I clapped at him.

"Exactly! It's like you're reading my mind" I say.

"Are you saying that by experience?" I.M asked Hyungwoon.

"Actually yes, it somehow happened to me in the past, it pisses me off when the other person gets the point of view wrong and thinks bad of you" He replied.

We all nodded, damn he might be quiet almost all the time but he surely knows how things are.

"Oh guys by the way, I listened your new mini album, that shit is gold! There's no other way to say it, sorry not sorry" I tell them and they all laugh and then thank me.

"No one has said that our shit is gold before" Said Jooheon while laughing.

"Glad to be the first one" I say proudly.

"Guys we're here" Their manager says and we all get off the van.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Shownu asks their manager.

"No I'll stay here don't worry about me"

They all nod and go straight the restaurant, I follow them behind slowly, does their manager thinks he's gonna bother us or something? I feel sad for him.

"Miss Danbi! Welcome again, you brought your friends this time, follow me please" The owner said and leaded us to a table for the 8 of us.

"Thank you Mister Jeon" I say while bowing.

"No problem darling, do you have any idea of what you want to eat today?" He asked the guys, he obviously knows what I want, I come here quite often with Jihoon.

"Well you're the expert here Danbi, we should eat what you recommend us" Wonho tells me and I nod.

"Well the same as usual then Mr. Jeon" I tell the owner.

"Usual drink too?" He asks and I eye the guys.

"Do you all drink beer?" I ask them.

"Yes!" They say at the same time.

"Then yes, the usual drink too" I tell Mr. Jeon and he smiles, bows and then goes to the kitchen.

"I'm curious, how did you discover this restaurant?" Jooheon asked me.

"That's a funny story, one day a had a fight with someone of YG and I was so mad that I wanted to break something but I decided to go out and run, that day I think I ran my ass off, I wasn't focusing on anything so I was going nowhere in particular, I stopped and noticed that I had got here and I was hungry, so I came in and ate but after all, I realized I had no money so I stayed until late washing dishes"