Problems

Danbi's POV:

I've been trying hard to be perfect, to be a role model but I just can't.

I know perfection doesn't exist but my mind can't understand it.

Everything happened because I let it happens, I've avoided my own problems for years.

I'm not good with myself, sometimes I wonder why I am like this.

Those thoughts have been in my mind for years but today they're killing me.

I feel like I'm not enough, I'm always faking that I'm happy but I stopped knowing what happiness was when we decided to split in different ways.

I'm currently sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling, feeling like I want to spend the rest of my day like this when my phone started vibrating.

I looked at the screen and there were thousands of messages.

'What's going in?' I asked to myself.

As I started reading them I freaked out, mostly all of them said things like "Stay away from Taeyong oppa and NCT or we'll hunt you down" with photos of Taeyong and I in my family dinner and photos of me lefting their dorm.

I could feel fear taking control of my body, I couldn't move at all.

'Is this really happening?'

I can't believe they're doing this, I understand them for loving their favorites idols but invading someone else space to take personal pictures is wrong.

I'm not crying, I'm angry and pissed off.

'You can try to hunt me down but you can't tell me what to do or not to do'.

I decided to call my manager to tell him what was going on, he told me to stay still and I was like 'Dude I've just told to myself that I'm not following orders and now I have to obey you', but still done as he said.

When he arrived to hugged me and asked me if I was okay before telling me to get ready to go to YG's and I just nodded, today Is gonna be a long day.

Ten's POV:

We were all having breakfast and laughing at each other's jokes when our managed called us very worried.

"Guys unless I tell you, for nothing in this world leave the apartment, understood? I'm coming to you" He said at the other side of the line.

We all said a "Yes" in a loudly way before he hung up.

"What do you think is happening?" Asked the little Jisung.

"Are we in trouble? Because I swear I didn't do anything this time" Said Yuta.

"Guys calm down maybe it's not a big deal" Said Johnny confident.

I'm just watching them without saying anything but I can't deny I'm super curious too.

"Oh by the way guys I got Danbi's latest magazine, she looks amazing and I read on the internet she mentions NCT in the interview" Jaehyun said excited while showing us the cover.