Prologue

Anti's P.O.V

Rain slipped down the window as I was drawing. I could hear Jack recording from here. I knew he was playing some scary game. He was shrieking and cursing while I stayed quiet.

Quiet.

That's how Jack usually described me too his subscribers when they wound ask about me. He would say it with such fondness, even say stuff about what I draw. He's tried to get me in his videos, but everyone usually calls me "Evil" or fangirls about me being "Cute".

I'll never understand some human girls and their obsession with the supernatural.

I sighed and stood up. Deciding to get something to eat, I walked downstairs.

The shrieks of terror had completely stopped. Maybe he's taking a breather for once.

As I entered the kitchen, I heard Jack open his door. Grabbing an apple, and heading towards the stairs, I was met a scared Jack. He hadn't seen me yet.

"Hey." I said taking a bite of the apple.

He had jumped a good foot. He turned towards me and sighed contently.

"Ye scared me lil' brother"

I chuckled and nodded. I was about to go up there when he gasped.

"I forgot to tell Ye! Mark and Dark are comin' over!"

"When?"

"In two days..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished the Cover! Not the best, but I like it I guess. Thx for supporting me! Bye loves!