Chapter 20 - Planning Adventures

Jack's P.O.V

It's been a while since Mark and Dark came over, and they have to leave soon. I was thinking about taking everyone out to the town today. I think it'll be great.

I walk into my room and upload one of the last few prerecorded videos I had in storage. I sighed, when I heard my phone ding. I looked down and to see Anti posted a picture of the two dorks hugging. I retweeted it just as Anti ran and locked the door. He bolted behind me just as Dark formed in a dim corner.

"Where is the numb skull?" He said walking towards me. I gave him a 'Watch it' look and he seem to get the point. "Sorry, I mean where is your numb skull brother?"

I chuckled, "He jumped out the window." I lied, pointing towards the thankfully open window.

He hesitated "Is one of his powers Seeing every escape possible..?"

"Totally, by the way, wanna go to the mall? I'll get Anti if you get Mark."

He chuckled and nodded, evaporating into a cloud of black smoke.

I turned to Anti, who was smiling and giving me a 'Thank you do much' look.

"You in?"

"Yeah. Let's go!"

~~~~
Got distracted last night and forgot to update this. ;~; I'm sorry.

Anyways, are you guys enjoying this story? I really want to know. I don't know if you guys are liking the speed or if I should make more romantic stuff happen.

Please give feedback. It'll be REALLY appreciated. Love you goof nuggets.