Chapter 16 - In The Clear

Jack's P.O.V (finally)

Anti just... took down that creature. He looked at us, and he looked psychotic. This is bad.

I've never seen Anti just run head on for someone he barely knows. Maybe Anti has taken a liking to Dark like I have with Mark.

"Anti.... Did you just..?" As Mark asked, Anti stumbled, falling to his knees. Dark ran over and sighed. "Good he is still in there."

I felt frozen. I couldn't move, speak, or think. My little brother was just laying there. Dark helped him up, and the green fazed away from his hands. It wasn't until Anti said something that I came back to reality.

"Jack? Jack are you okay?? Answer me you Irish potato!" He walked closer, worry in his eyes, but humor seemed to lighten the mood.

I hugged him tightly.

"NEVER scare me like that again! You nearly got hurt! Don't be so reckless Anti." Anti froze, pulling swaying for a second.

Dark went to translate, but Anti smiled and started laughing.

"Oh my god. Don't tell me I had to save the idiot to gain my mind back this whole time!"

"What?" I growled "You aren't serious, right?"

Dark rolled his eyes. "No he isn't. It just wore off finally. Now I don't have to be Rosetta Stone or Google Translate!" He cheered.

~~Timeskip~~

Anti's P.O.V

We were now sitting on the couch. Jack was snuggled beside me. Mark next to him and Dark on my other side. Jack shot protective glares at Dark. I decided to ease the tension a bit.

"Jack, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally updated! Woo!

I was on vacation and had barely any wifi. I DO have, however, two more chapters stocked up. Here you go you lovely people.

Also, quick question. What should the Truth or Dare be if Jack picks one? ;)