Chapter 1 - Cleaning

Anti's P.O.V

I groaned.

I was never a "social butterfly" like Jack. The fact that he just randomly decided to let two people from God knows where to visit is beyond me.

"What room are they staying in?" I mumbled.

"The Guest room of coarse!"

Nodding, I walked pasted him to said room, him following me close behind. I looked at how dust it actually was. I might as well make it livable.

As I grabbed the cleaning supplies, Jack seemed to understand what I was doing. He took some of them before I dropped any, and we got to work. As we were starting to clean, Jack attempted to start a conversation with me.

"I'm surprised Ye didn't slap me silly when I told Ye Anti."

"I kinda wanted to, if I must be honest." He chuckled at my response.

"Why didn' Ye?"

"Because I knew I shouldn't."

"Are you sure it's not because you love me?" He had slung one arm around my shoulder, a smirk laying across his lips.

"That to Sean. That to." I gave him a side glance, giving a small smile, going back to work.

He poked my cheek, going back to work. When we had finished, we heard the phone ring.

"I'll get it~!" Jack sang and ran off. I rolled my eyes left.

Going to my room, I could hear Jack talking to Mark. Before I could get in there however, Jack called my name. When I made it to where he had been, he gave my a shy yet serious smile.

"Mark wants to talk to Ye..."

~~~~~
Okay.

So... I'm sorry I haven't been on and/or updating this. I've been busy with family, and personal issues.

I'm going to start a schedule for updates. This story will be updated ever Friday at 9 PM - 11 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience to those who are enjoying the book. ;w; Have a wonderful evening sweeties!