Chapter 3 - Early Arrivals

Anti's P.O.V

It's only 2 hours, yet it feels like forever, knowing Mark and Dark are coming. I didn't know either of them. How they acted, what they liked; Nothing.

I don't talk to anyone, or leave the household unless to go into the forest behind the house. That actually sounds like a good idea if I must be honest.

"Mark?! What ye doing here?!" I heard Jack scream.

I slowly got up. Surely he meant one of his games, right? I crept down the hall and saw that Jacks room wasn't lit. I turned my head and looked down the stairs.

Two men stood in front of Jack, talking like nothing was wrong. One with the letter "M" on his shirt. The "M" had a pink mustache. His eyes were brown and kind.

The other was wearing a plain red shirt that matched the irises of his eyes. He looked like he didn't want to come.

As I continued to watch them from behind my little corner, the one with the red shirt looked in my direction. I ducked behind the wall.

"Dark. Where ye going?"

"I saw something or someone watching us."

"Oh! Anti!" I could hear my brother fly up the stairs.

As he saw me, he grabbed my wrist. Dragging me down the stairs, we were met by the two men.

"Anti! Meet Mark and Dark! They really are so swell!!" Jack was staring at me, and 'Mark' walked up to me, reaching out a hand.

"Hello. Nice to finally meet you Anti. How are you?"

I stood there, scared. I cautiously grabbed his hand and shook it.

'Dark' chuckled "Wow. You two truly are opposites if he thinks Mark is going to hurt him."

I groaned "I'm not my brother." I walked away from the three.

This is going to be a long visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to comment. :D